First legs I have planned for the Aerosoft CRJ with Virtual United Airlines(I landed previously in KSMF with the XP11 CRJ-200):

1. KSMF-KLAX

2. KLAX-KSEA

3. KSEA-KSFO

4. KSFO-CYYC

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is certainly the plan, but not in our hands.

I understand, and not blaming anyone, but reading this did all of a sudden raise a massive red flag for me. I personally would prefer to buy via the Marketplace, but there's no guarantee whatsoever it will actually available for purchase there tomorrow.

In fact, given Marketplace experience so far, I'm half convinced it won't be *sad face*

We'll see, I guess.

8 minutes ago, leo03000 said:

First legs I have planned for the Aerosoft CRJ with Virtual United Airlines(I landed previously in KSMF with the XP11 CRJ-200):

1. KSMF-KLAX

2. KLAX-KSEA

3. KSEA-KSFO

4. KSFO-CYYC

Haha, I'm doing a delivery flight from Mirabel to Munich with some stopovers.

11 minutes ago, leo03000 said:

1. KSMF-KLAX

2. KLAX-KSEA

3. KSEA-KSFO

4. KSFO-CYYC

2 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Haha, I'm doing a delivery flight from Mirabel to Munich with some stopovers.

Me too, I'm not usually into long haul, but it's a special occasion! :))

Just now, Dopster198 said:

Me too, I'm not usually into long haul, but it's a special occasion! :))

It doesn't need to be long haul even though it's transatlantic, I've got it divided into Mirabel-St John, St John-Keflavik, Keflavik-Inverness, Inverness-Frankfurt and Frankfurt-Munich.

That's definitely not a real world delivery flight but it's in shorter and more digestable legs. It makes it a bit more action packed.

• Like 1

For people buying tomorrow, just a reminder @Mathijs Kokdid say when the aircraft is first loading into the simulator it can take around 10+ minutes to load, even on a strong system. Don’t forget that, before posting on the forum . Really looking forward to the release - can’t believe the two weeks are up tomorrow! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
1 minute ago, Patrick Cullen said:

For people buying tomorrow, just a reminder @Mathijs Kokdid say when the aircraft is first loading into the simulator it can take around 10+ minutes to load, even on a strong system. Don’t forget that, before posting on the forum . Really looking forward to the release - can’t believe the two weeks are up tomorrow! 

I think you should repeat this message tomorrow once the aircraft is released so we won't get a forum spam. Haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Maxv.R_ said:

I think you should repeat this message tomorrow once the aircraft is released so we won't get a forum spam. Haha

We need a big banner at the top of this page, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Maxv.R_ said:

We found a way to show it in the loading screen (with help from the cool FBW tweakers friends). We also believe it takes less time after SimUpdate 3

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Wuper said:

We need a big banner at the top of this page, lol.

Yup, great Idea.

image.thumb.png.caddb9662f5d1edb9978b18da8a06da7.png

And to answer your question: Nope, I didn't realize that I was ripping off FBW until I'd done it! Oh, and yeah. I didn't realize that I put the </> the wrong way too, this was verry hastily made aparantly.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We found a way to show it in the loading screen (with help from the cool FBW tweakers friends). We also believe it takes less time after SimUpdate 3

Cool! I imagine that'll do good for you after release to prevent getting 5000 emails at once...

2 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Yup, great Idea.

image.thumb.png.caddb9662f5d1edb9978b18da8a06da7.png

And to answer your question: Nope, I didn't realize that I was ripping off FBW until I'd done it!

It would be more appropriate to change the < into a > lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
vor 43 Minuten, riskas123 sagte:

You've got tables? Didn't quite expect that, in some other planes (for example the airbus family and 737's) there's a button on the glareshield you can press to display the altitude in Meters In addition to feet, is this the case in the CRJ too?

On the CRJ is a toggle switch (between the thrust levers and the flap lever) which you can use to additionally indicate the altitude in meters on your PFD.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Carsten12 said:

A quick sidestep. The navigraph installer for the CRJ will be ready tomorrow. 

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.15 - 16.38.08.67.png

Excellent news! This was the last piece of the puzzle, that I was hoping for.

• Like 1

Just pre-emtyping a question as I have watched and learned from all the tutorial videos and could not find this.

1) Does anyone know what folder to put a downloaded simbrief Aerosoft CRJ format flight plan in MSFS 2020?

Cheers,

Simon

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Swagbasket said:

How do you find where aircraft typically park? I find it difficult to know which gates I should load/offload at.

TBH I just tend to park where there's space... If you do care though; Flightaware is a good resource. Just find a similar flight with the same airline to the same airport as you, then look at the departure gate. https://flightaware.com/

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, BritishAvgeek said:

What routes are people looking to fly when you get your hands on the CRJ?

I'll be either doing Munich to Birmingham or Frankfurt to Athens on VATSIM!

ENVA to EKCH 😊 

• Like 1
vor 1 hour , DaveCT2003 sagte:

First, I would never recommend using World Map Planning, otherwise you end up with such issues.  The same was true for FSX and P3D.  instead, use the excellent freeware tools such as SimBrief, Little Nav Map, or any of the other freeware tools.

Best wishes!

How can i add the AIRAC Data from the CRJ or from your product NavDataPro into SimBrief or Littlenav Map?

Otherwise i could not use the same nav data in planning and in the CRJ.

8 minutes ago, Swagbasket said:

How do you find where aircraft typically park? I find it difficult to know which gates I should load/offload at.

4 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

TBH I just tend to park where there's space... If you do care though; Flightaware is a good resource. Just find a similar flight with the same airline to the same airport as you, then look at the departure gate. https://flightaware.com/

This is a good shout, although gate wise I only find it populates for US/Canadian airports, some European airports have the terminal, another way is going on the individual airport's website and searching on there where the airlines parks

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

another way is going on the individual airport's website and searching on there where the airlines parks

That's a bit longwinded though, believe me... I've tried.

Just now, riskas123 said:

That's a bit longwinded though, believe me... I've tried.

Unfortunately some airport websites aren't as user friendly as others, but thankfully some have them on their home page