Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

5 minutes ago, Mini ACI said:

Can someone explain why a digital download is stock limited? like is it a bandwidth / server issue?

I think that's pretty standard, might be a licensing thing too where they agree on a certain amount of digital copies 

4 minutes ago, Exile1 said:

Do Aerosoft release recommended sensitivity settings, or is it a case that all peripherals are too different? 

Meanwhile, Im gonna be flying it with the keyboard and mouse :)

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, NullCharacter said:

Just a friendly reminder to our Aerosoft friends that it is already 3/16 in Kiribati... where, I'm certain, we're all from.

And it will be for the next 22 hours.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

vor 8 Minuten, NullCharacter sagte:

Just a friendly reminder to our Aerosoft friends that it is already 3/16 in Kiribati... where, I'm certain, we're all from.

I think after more than half a year of waiting it shouldnt be too hard to wait one more day ;)

1 hour ago, Carsten12 said:

Will there be a PDF shipped with the Aircraft that explains where to put the Siembrief plan inside the CRJ? Sorry but I dont have time or willing to go through 195 pages.

Understand your desire to NOT read thru 195 forum pages.   BTW,  I typed "simbrief" in the search box for this forum.  Results under 2 pages 

Here's the bad news for you. The 6 operating manuals that come with your purchase contain over 400 pages !  (uh-oh) 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

5000. But when needed we can make more copies. 

Talking of copies, I always wondered how do digital copies get generated, like do you say in a program "I want 5000 different keys" and then put them on the website to be sold, or you directly say to the website "maximum for now is 5000 keys" and it generates the keys as people buy?

• Root Admin
3 minutes ago, HugoTro said:

Talking of copies, I always wondered how do digital copies get generated, like do you say in a program "I want 5000 different keys" and then put them on the website to be sold, or you directly say to the website "maximum for now is 5000 keys" and it generates the keys as people buy?

The keys for this product are generated and include (part of) your email address. The download link goes to a specific download file that is created for you alone. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The keys for this product are generated and include (part of) your email address. The download link goes to a specific download file that is created for you alone. 

Oh ok, thanks for explanining !

vor 5 Minuten, LaDarious Shine sagte:

So it will be 3/16 in Germany in 8 hours.....so maybe release in 8 hours.

do u really expect the full team to launch absolute chaos at midnight? Itll release anywhere from when everyone is starting work, 8am I believe, so from there on u can start the speculations

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

vor 1 minute, Robert Xones sagte:

do u really expect the full team to launch absolute chaos at midnight? Itll release anywhere from when everyone is starting work, 8am I believe, so from there on u can start the speculations

or mid day (12:00)

8 hours ago, MagicalPug said:

When there is new AIRAC Cycle data in MSFS and I use it in World Map planning, it does not match the AIRAC data used by the CRJ because I need a subscription service from Aerosoft or Navigraph for it. Is that correct?

First, I would never recommend using World Map Planning, otherwise you end up with such issues.  The same was true for FSX and P3D.  instead, use the excellent freeware tools such as SimBrief, Little Nav Map, or any of the other freeware tools.

Best wishes!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SAMARA163 said:

guys, when the CRJ comes out, can someone make such a livery. ‚ėļÔłŹ

2021-03-15-08-58-53.jpg

That won't take too long, when the paintkit releases I'll see what I can do. :) A good place to keep track of 3rd party liveries is the CRJ club: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The majority of changes are at this moment in China where new airports are being cranked out like they are MacDonald's.

That's so true, tbh I don't fly to China that often though. Aviation's a bit different there. The units give you a hard time as all weights are in kilos and all heights/elevations are in meters.