• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, TomReborn said:

I get paid 4PM tomorrow so hopefully not too far away from then

So hopefully it is not sold out till then.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• CRJ Forum Moderator
3 minutes ago, amahran said:

I guess this is a question for the real life CRJ pilots: do you guys use FSII (fizzy) or do you avoid it if given the option? Does it have any performance impact, or it if just the nasty toxic vibe that FSII has that makes it unattractive?

I don’t think any icing inhibitors are required for the CRJ. They may not even be approved per the AMM.

Inhibitors like Prist are typically only required for smaller biz jets.

The CRJ is approved to use a variety of jet fuel grades. Jet A and Jet A1 are the most common, but some operators in very cold climates may use Jet B, which is the equivalent of the old military JP-4, and has a much lower freezing point than either of the “A” varieties.

From the maintenance side, the only time we ever put any additive in the CRJ is to treat the fuel with a biocide (Biobor JF). This is not done on a regular basis. It depends on the operating environment, and whether scheduled tests of fuel samples shows any microbial contamination.

• Like 1
Just now, MonsterMatti said:

I'm patiently waiting for the CRJ to come out Today!

Greetings from Kiribati ;)

Get out on the lagoon! The CRJ will be here by the time you're back 

• Like 1
Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes and yes. Search this topic, all explained before.

Will there be a PDF shipped with the Aircraft that explains where to put the Siembrief plan inside the CRJ? Sorry but I dont have time or willing to go through 195 pages.

• Downvote 2
23 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

I don’t think any icing inhibitors are required for the CRJ. They may not even be approved per the AMM.

Inhibitors like Prist are typically only required for smaller biz jets.

The CRJ is approved to use a variety of jet fuel grades. Jet A and Jet A1 are the most common, but some operators in very cold climates may use Jet B, which is the equivalent of the old military JP-4, and has a much lower freezing point than either of the “A” varieties.

From the maintenance side, the only time we ever put any additive in the CRJ is to treat the fuel with a biocide (Biobor JF). This is not done on a regular basis. It depends on the operating environment, and whether scheduled tests of fuel samples shows any microbial contamination.

Love it! That makes me wonder if there’s anything special about the CRJ fuel system, since all the ones I’m familiar with require ice inhibitors below a certain temperature for Jet-A and Jet-A1.

• Root Admin
7 minutes ago, ArcticMarkus said:

Will there be a collectors edition with a figurine, a fancy art book and a making off DVD? 

And free lunch with Hans, but yeah, Corona...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Vor 1 Stunde, asmit165 sagte:

Happy March 16th from Australia.....now where's my CRJ 😜

german time zone rules :) Cant wait for the forum to absolutely explode tomorrow when every minute one person asks for the release

• Like 1
vor 4 Minuten, Robert Xones sagte:

german time zone rules :) Cant wait for the forum to absolutely explode tomorrow when every minute one person asks for the release

If they gonna release it in the Morning till 09:00 UTC, nobody will ask for release time, because it will be already out if we all gonna wakeup.

• Root Admin
12 minutes ago, pellelil said:

How many download-versions do you have in stock? 😉

5000. But when needed we can make more copies. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Be amongst the first to click tomorrow as there are rumors number of CRJ downloads are extremely limited due to the current electronic components shortage... 

#theguywhojustdoesnotgetit

😂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

5000. But when needed we can make more copies. 

Can someone explain why a digital download is stock limited? like is it a bandwidth / server issue?

• Downvote 2