Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Is there any chance u could let us know how the ordering will be handled? Per usual it can take 12hrs to 2 workdays for a product to arrive after purchase. That would be increadibly frustrating, is there anything planned to prevent this or speed the process up, especially as this will be purchased by so increadibly many at once?

• Administrator
vor 12 Minuten, Robert Xones sagte:

Is there any chance u could let us know how the ordering will be handled? Per usual it can take 12hrs to 2 workdays for a product to arrive after purchase. That would be increadibly frustrating, is there anything planned to prevent this or speed the process up, especially as this will be purchased by so increadibly many at once?

If you place the order on our website and pay by credit card, IDeal, PayPal or Klarna, the download will be with you within one second.

If you choose "payment in advance by banktransfer" it will take 1-3 days until we receive the payment. Consequently, the release of the download will take up to three days as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, markuskehl said:

A quick one out of curiosity: What fuel is the CRJ running on in real life? Do airplanes with any type of jet engine all run on the same kind of fuel?

The aircraft will run on Jet A and Jet A-1., Jet A is more used in the USA and has a lower freezing point.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
vor 9 Minuten, Theis Søndergaard sagte:

Have never purchased directly from Aerosoft before (sorry!! :), is it possible to buy as a gift? (for my dad)

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to buy a download as a gift.

Greetings,

Marius

3 minutes ago, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

will users that subscripe to navigrath be able to use the navigrath airac cycle? also will it be possible to load a flight plan (ie from simbrief) directly into the aircraft

kind regards

I think it was stated here in forums, and also manuals say so, that it will be possible to use Navigraph.

10 hours ago, Der Merowinger said:

Okay, there's no problem, just wait until the sim's performance is back for you. But many many other user have a very well working sim; why should everybody wait now? I know, you didn't say that but it looks like as if you mean it because you complain several times about that. 

It's sad for you, yes, no doubt about it. Hopefully it will be better again as soon as possible.

Tell me where I said others should wait in the third part of your reply? I was only referring to my experience and why I was waiting. For those who’s sim are still running great than I say go for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Root Admin
10 minutes ago, SpeedbirdSimulation said:

will users that subscripe to navigrath be able to use the navigrath airac cycle? also will it be possible to load a flight plan (ie from simbrief) directly into the aircraft

kind regards

Yes and yes. Search this topic, all explained before.

• Upvote 1

Can you tell me please....I have a i5 3.2 ghz processor, Nvidia 1060 6GB card and 16mb of ram, its 10 years old ...I can fly the tbm930 and the crj4 with descent frame rates but it struggles with A320. ... will my computer be able to handle the CRJ.  What do ya think guys??

Thank you 

Regards

Paul

• Root Admin
Just now, Paul Tull said:

Can you tell me please....I have a i5 3.2 ghz processor, Nvidia 1060 6GB card and 16mb of ram, its 10 years old ...I can fly the tbm930 and the crj4 with descent frame rates but it struggles with A320. ... will my computer be able to handle the CRJ.  What do ya think guys??

Well it will be around 10% to 15% slower than the default A320. So you will have to lower settings.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Suit yourself, braugh...one less hungry mouth in the download line.  Hope lots join you.  As for me, I'm clicking F5 until I get a hot link! 😜

Another person who didn’t read what I posted. Until my sim is running I have to delay my purchase. I still have the P3D version I can fly till then. Where did I post I was NEVER going to buy it. I said hold off due to sim issues. F5 all you want braugh... 

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, rsmith6621a said:

So after tomorrow.  How soon until the A330 and A320s are available in MSFS 2020.

I cant wait to have an aircraft to fly in MSFS.

Randy 

If you want an aircraft to fly now I would highly recommend the flybywire a32nx. I really enjoy flying it on vatsim

• Root Admin
7 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Another person who didn’t read what I posted. Until my sim is running I have to delay my purchase. I still have the P3D version I can fly till then. Where did I post I was NEVER going to buy it. I said hold off due to sim issues. F5 all you want braugh... 

And that is why we were not very happy of having that discussion here. Always creates problems. And that is why we already asked people two times not to do so.

But it stops with this post, rest will simply be deleted. If you want to discuss the simulator, the best place it at flightsimulator.com. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• CRJ Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Awemeter said:

But navigraph nav data will still work with the crj. Also will we have to install the nav data from navigraph into the crj it’s self or just install navigraph how we do now. 

The Navigraph beta nav data for MSFS replaces the default NavBlue data. IMO it is much better and more complete than MSFS default, but since the CRJ does not read the core sim nav data yet, it would not be used.

However, if you have a Navigraph FMS subscription, I have no doubt that they will quickly add the MSFS CRJ to their data manager program once the CRJ is officially released, so you will be able to update it directly. I assume the MSFS AIRAC is the same as the one used in the current P3D version which Navigraph already supports. And of course, if you subscribe to Aerosoft NavDataPro, that will undoubtedly be able to directly update the MSFS CRJ.

1 hour ago, Ma_Ha76 said:

The Release is Tomorrow. Is there a time? Or is it 0.01 am this night?

Are we able to have any info on this? Is it a rolling release or is it going to be available at one specific time tomorrow? :)

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The aircraft will run on Jet A and Jet A-1., Jet A is more used in the USA and has a lower freezing point.

I guess this is a question for the real life CRJ pilots: do you guys use FSII (fizzy) or do you avoid it if given the option? Does it have any performance impact, or it if just the nasty toxic vibe that FSII has that makes it unattractive?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomReborn said:

Are we able to have any info on this? Is it a rolling release or is it going to be available at one specific time tomorrow? :)

There's a competition going on to guess the time of release (well the time the first copy is sold) so I doubt any release times will be given and you'll just have to wear out your F5 key ;) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

There's a competition going on to guess the time of release (well the time the first copy is sold) so I doubt any release times will be given and you'll just have to wear out your F5 key ;) 

Ahh that makes sense! I get paid 4PM tomorrow so hopefully not too far away from then 😋