Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

6 hours ago, FilouSniper said:

I will also wait. My enthusiasm is in free fall after the last update. And it is not a single problem but several to accommodate the CRJ.

I wonder why we got the down votes because we decided to wait until our sims are patched before getting the CRJ. Can't fly the CRJ if the sim isn't performing well. It's a huge topic in the 2020 forums. Lots of users re effected so I hope they solve the issue soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

vor 32 Minuten, Wise87 sagte:

Can't fly the CRJ if the sim isn't performing well. It's a huge topic in the 2020 forums. Lots of users re effected so I hope they solve the issue soon.

Okay, there's no problem, just wait until the sim's performance is back for you. But many many other user have a very well working sim; why should everybody wait now? I know, you didn't say that but it looks like as if you mean it because you complain several times about that. 

It's sad for you, yes, no doubt about it. Hopefully it will be better again as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I wonder why we got the down votes because we decided to wait until our sims are patched before getting the CRJ. Can't fly the CRJ if the sim isn't performing well. It's a huge topic in the 2020 forums. Lots of users re effected so I hope they solve the issue soon.

Suit yourself, braugh...one less hungry mouth in the download line.  Hope lots join you.  As for me, I'm clicking F5 until I get a hot link! 😜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Интересно, почему мы получили голоса "против", потому что решили подождать, пока наши Симы не будут исправлены, прежде чем получить CRJ. Не могу летать на CRJ, если сим не работает хорошо. Это огромная тема на форумах 2020 года. Многие пользователи повторно воздействуют, поэтому я надеюсь, что они скоро решат эту проблему.

I have no performance problems with the latest simulator update, my system is i5 9600k 32gb rtx 2070, so we are waiting for the CRJ output , LOL 😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hjkd23456789 said:

Anything for the sidestick?

Sidestick is just roll/pitch and eventually yaw if you don’t have pedals, so just configure these axis in MSFS settings and adjust the sensitivity/deadzones as you’d like 👍 It should work perfectly with the CRJ, but for "real" sensitivity settings I guess you’ll have to wait until a video like 320 Sim Pilot about his controls with the A32NX comes out (or that The Dude shares his settings here who knows? 😄)

15 minutes ago, HugoTro said:

Sidestick is just roll/pitch and eventually yaw if you don’t have pedals, so just configure these axis in MSFS settings and adjust the sensitivity/deadzones as you’d like 👍 It should work perfectly with the CRJ, but for "real" sensitivity settings I guess you’ll have to wait until a video like 320 Sim Pilot about his controls with the A32NX comes out (or that The Dude shares his settings here who knows? 😄)

Thanks!

vor 11 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

This is actually true of everyone third party add-on aircraft that has it's own (built in) FMS/FMC/FMGS in MSFS, P3D, FSX, X-Plane.  It can also be true for addon GA or corporate jet aircraft as well.

When there is new AIRAC Cycle data in MSFS and I use it in World Map planning, it does not match the AIRAC data used by the CRJ because I need a subscription service from Aerosoft or Navigraph for it. Is that correct?

8 minutes ago, MagicalPug said:

When there is new AIRAC Cycle data in MSFS and I use it in World Map planning, it does not match the AIRAC data used by the CRJ because I need a subscription service from Aerosoft or Navigraph for it. Is that correct?

I mean theoretically it should ‘match’, however you won’t be using the Navblue data that MSFS uses in the CRJ itself. It needs to be updated with its own database.  However you cannot use the world map for flight planning with this aircraft at the moment anyway.

There are some posts about this on the previous page. 

vor 3 Minuten, BobbyFuzzy sagte:

I mean theoretically it should ‘match’, however you won’t be using the Navblue data that MSFS uses in the CRJ itself. It needs to be updated with its own database.  However you cannot use the world map for flight planning with this aircraft at the moment anyway.

There are some posts about this on the previous page. 

Thanks for the answer.

In an half year or so, without a subscription service (to update the nav data in the database of the CRJ), the data would not match anymore. Unfortunately I have not subscribed to such a service.

Just a quick question: 

What’s your suggestion where to buy it from? Aerosoft direct or MS Marketplace? Will it make more sense to buy it directly from Aerosoft because of update and support issues?

1 minute ago, Norwenkel said:

Just a quick question: 

What’s your suggestion where to buy it from? Aerosoft direct or MS Marketplace? Will it be better to buy it directly from Aerosoft because update etc. will be earlier than in the MS Store?

I would always buy directly I would stay clear of the marketplace especially for aircraft until at least it can release updates within a day or two of the main vendor,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Maybe a misplaced comment in a CRJ preview forum, but I fully agree - no need to downvote.

A functional base (MSFS) is mandatory for any add-on.

Happy release day guys and girls.

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, Jersey1985 said:

Really feeling the excitement for this.

Would it be possible to maybe set up an official Discord channel for this product on release? Means quick community assistance if required (lots of questions about the slow initial load for example!)

Offering serious support ion Discord is nearly impossible because you can't track which are open and unsolved issues.  That why we prefer the forums for this. more structured. In no way does that means you can't use Discord of course.

• Upvote 1