Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Short question: How is the performance of the bird? (Maybe compared to the A20N and 787?). I have problems with running MSFS2020. I am very interested in flying it but I would like to know that before purchase.
  • Downvote 2

40 minutes ago, Tang0 said:
Short question: How is the performance of the bird? (Maybe compared to the A20N and 787?). I have problems with running MSFS2020. I am very interested in flying it but I would like to know that before purchase.

FYI, this was literally answered in the post right above yours...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gerwil said:

As long as you load a plan from an external planner (like SimBrief) and don't change a thing in MSFS worldmap, it works quite well. I use it all the time.

Forgot about this:

You can add a parking spot but only use the drop down menu for this. Clicking in the map will make MSFS recalculate things (esp. altitudes)

37 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Ah glad to hear that the microstudders wont be a topic in the CRJ :) So excited for tuesday.

Well TheDude does have a very new, high end system. I’m just hopeful for the moment but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, santii90 said:

Yes it does, you can check the EP. 8 and EP. 9 of the tutorials where he uses and explain it.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Yes it does!

image.png

Perfect!  Can’t wait to use this for the River Visual at DCA.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I was looking forward to the CRJ release until Asobo/MS broke MSFS2020 with the last update. Now I have to wait until they patch it. I suffer from the performance impact that others have reported and my 2020 install is clean of addons. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Really feeling the excitement for this.

Would it be possible to maybe set up an official Discord channel for this product on release? Means quick community assistance if required (lots of questions about the slow initial load for example!)

Cheers all, and good luck with the release!

41 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I was looking forward to the CRJ release until Asobo/MS broke MSFS2020 with the last update. Now I have to wait until they patch it. I suffer from the performance impact that others have reported and my 2020 install is clean of addons. 

I will also wait. My enthusiasm is in free fall after the last update. And it is not a single problem but several to accommodate the CRJ.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I understood that the CRJ has nothing to do with the MSFS NAV Data. It comes with its own database. For the monthly AIRAC updates you can either use NavdataPro or Navigraph. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
26 minutes ago, F said:

I understood that the CRJ has nothing to do with the MSFS NAV Data. It comes with its own database. For the monthly AIRAC updates you can either use NavdataPro or Navigraph. 

This is actually true of everyone third party add-on aircraft that has it's own (built in) FMS/FMC/FMGS in MSFS, P3D, FSX, X-Plane.  It can also be true for addon GA or corporate jet aircraft as well.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Lucas Vialpando said:

At what time can we expect this to be available for purchase?

You can fill in a guess here and win a free copy of the CRJ ;) 

I know we don't really have anything to talk about right now, but boiiii am I hyped up! I'm totally at losing sleep ammounts of excitement now! 

(Yes, that was my best/worst (depending on how you look at it) attempt to spark up the Engine of the hype train again. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

I know we don't really have anything to talk about right now, but boiiii am I hyped up! I'm totally at losing sleep ammounts of excitement now! 

(Yes, that was my best/worst (depending on how you look at it) attempt to spark up the Engine of the hype train again. 

Lol