• Root Admin
1 minute ago, Carsten12 said:

Weather Radar is MSFS standart one?

No, we are at this moment unable to access weather data from WASM code. 

Now this will be a recurrent theme after release. Less complex aircraft can do things we can't do.  This is rather painful, but at this moment you either have to choose to use some functions in a simpler aircraft or not having access in a more complex aircraft.  Right now you can do more in HMTL/Javascript then you can in C++/WASM. 

The problem is that doing a more complex aircraft in HMTL/Javascript is just not an option. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Caterpillar said:

"Hold on everyone, I think the glideslope is going to be a little on the steep side"

And what is my line?

• Like 1
vor 7 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Now this will be a recurrent theme after release. Less complex aircraft can do things we can't do.  This is rather painful, but at this moment you either have to choose to use some functions in a simpler aircraft or not having access in a more complex aircraft.  Right now you can do more in HMTL/Javascript then you can in C++/WASM. 

The problem is that doing a more complex aircraft in HMTL/Javascript is just not an option. 

Is it because limited line of code or what is the reason? As soon as it will be possible, you will integrate it right?

• Deputy Sheriffs
33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And what is my line?

“Why must I always trim maximum nose down when Hans goes to the back?”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Root Admin
31 minutes ago, Carsten12 said:

Is it because limited line of code or what is the reason? As soon as it will be possible, you will integrate it right?

The simple fact is that we are simply now able to access the data.  And yeah, the moment it is available we'll add it!
It is just possible in WASM right now.

• Like 1

@Mathijs Kok I have 2 questions to ask you if you can! :)

Do you recommend to buy the CRJ from the fs2020 store or from your store? (if I have not misunderstand, it will be on sale first on fs2020 store, right?)

And for future updates how will they be managed?
should I buy from your store to get the fastet updates or will they be update quickly on the fs2020 store? 

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Caption contest! Here you see the CRJ flying to the MS store for delivery. The PF is Hans, the PNF is me...

picturemessage_ooksxxxz.lom.png

Hans: 'Going for a wee, take the control'
Mathijs: 'Okay... just to be sure, I am not allowed to touch anything right?'

-------------

The best comments will win absolutely nothing. I have been told we hand out too may free copies.  Tjeee.

Hans: 'We should give Robert a free copy'
Mathijs: 'Yeah thats just what I thought!'

is it noticeable Im desperate?

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
4 minutes ago, simone guanziroli said:

@Mathijs Kok I have 2 questions to ask you if you can! :)

Do you recommend to buy the CRJ from the fs2020 store or from your store? (if I have not misunderstand, it will be on sale first on fs2020 store, right?)

And for future updates how will they be managed?
should I buy from your store to get the fastet updates or will they be update quickly on the fs2020 store? 

It will be sold on our store and the MS store at the same time.  And when you ask me, I would say buy it at our store, but I guess you would expect that from me, and you would expect Microsoft to say to buy it from the in game store!

About updates I can only say that they moment we have one it will be shared with our customers and the MS store department at the same time.  We have no control over how long the MS Store takes to implement it. Just as we will share any update with our affiliated shops. They normally take between a few minutes and 48 hours. Hans has been told that updates in the MS Store can take up to two weeks but are intended to be faster.  But again we have no control over that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Robert Xones said:

Hans: 'We should give Robert a free copy'
Mathijs: 'Yeah thats just what I thought!'

Robert Randazzo of PMDG?, heck he has got his free copy already. He's a partner.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, simone guanziroli said:

Well, it is like Apple's Appstore: They first but in on John's desk, after a week they put it on Bob's desk and after another week they put it into a Batch process and few days later the patch will be released. ;)

• Upvote 1
Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Caption contest! Here you see the CRJ flying to the MS store for delivery. The PF is Hans, the PNF is me...

-------------

The best comments will win absolutely nothing. I have been told we hand out too may free copies.  Tjeee.

Hans: 'We should speed up a bit, to arrive on monday'
Mathijs: 'Yes, Monday is definetly better, than Tuesday'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Root Admin
Just now, mopperle said:

Well, it is like Apple's Appstore: They first but in on John's desk, after a week they put it on Bob's desk and after another week they put it into a Batch processa and few days later the patch will be released. ;)

No, we have really been promised they will handle it as fast as possible in a larger store. I believe that,.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Hans: 'I feel like we're only getting about 12 FPS in this thing.'   
Mathijs: 'Maybe if you'd had less of the laberwurst before takeoff?'

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, ci è stato davvero promesso che se ne occuperanno il più velocemente possibile in un negozio più grande. Credo che,.

let's hope!

thank you very much for the answer but if it can be purchased together, I will get it from your store (if the installation will be easy)

• Root Admin
11 minutes ago, simone guanziroli said:

let's hope!

thank you very much for the answer but if it can be purchased together, I will get it from your store (if the installation will be easy)

Thanks. And see how good my Italian is! It has been 17 years ago I lived in Como.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

-------------

Hans ‘you listening take control’

Mathijs ‘ I wonder what this button does - “click” ‘ops’

Eventually Asobo will have to fix that anyway as it's kinda important to the work you're doing and all other aircraft developers 👍

-------------

.... "Do you mean in the flight deck or...."