8 minutes ago, Xanys Lecix said:

I have one question, after the newly update contrails got added, will the CRJ have contrails too? Or that will be added in a futher update?

I believe all aircraft are forced to have the effect when conditions are met, it isn't aircraft specific, correct me if I'm wrong

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No. All is good as far as I can see.

Did you also look around the corner?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

For your information, as promised we have made the CRJ  available to some of our web and print friends, right on schedule. All signs are green. 

Hello Mathijs Kok , as a streamer, how can I access the product? Can I contact you privately?

• Root Admin
8 minutes ago, Dig said:

Hello Mathijs Kok , as a streamer, how can I access the product? Can I contact you privately?

You can. my Email address is rather public, Mathijs.kok@Aerosoft.com (I do not like companies that hide email addresses). But for this you got to talk to marketing: Vanessa Quandt <Vanessa.Quandt@aerosoft.de>.

• Like 2

Didn‘t find out, if already asked/answered:

Will there be interactive checklists and read Back with the FO available in the CRJ? Like with the Aerosoft A319-321??

52 minutes ago, Josquin said:

Is there a list of the included liveries on release?

Fingers crossed for IBEX! :)

Mathijs did an article on a flight sim website a couple of weeks and he said there's 8/9 liveries on launch.

These are the liveries we have seen previews of in this forum, we haven't seen IBEX but someone has said it's the first one they are painting;

GoJet (United Express)

Endeavour Air (Delta Connection)

Skywest (Delta Connection)

PSA Airlines (American Eagle)

Skywest Airlines (Alaska Airlines)

Horizon Airlines

Air France HOP

Lufthansa (2x Liveries)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HugoTro said:

I believe all aircraft are forced to have the effect when conditions are met, it isn't aircraft specific, correct me if I'm wrong

I don't think that's the case. I tried both the F-15 and the Goshawk and no contrails. 

3 minutes ago, Abriael said:

I don't think that's the case. I tried both the F-15 and the Goshawk and no contrails. 

I'm flying the FBW Custom A32NX from KORD-KDEN and I'm seeing them at FL360 over Omaha.

11 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

I'm flying the FBW Custom A32NX from KORD-KDEN and I'm seeing them at FL360 over Omaha.

Yeah they work on the 32NX, but we should remember that it's a modded default aircraft, not an entirely new model. I cant make them appear with any 3rd party aircraft so far.

edit: I just asked one of the FBW devs in Discord and indeed he confirmed that developer intervention is required to have contrails. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

These are the liveries we have seen previews of in this forum, we haven't seen IBEX but someone has said it's the first one they are painting;

That was me, as long as the decals system isn't too crazy to learn :D

• Like 1

Yep I guess Asobo added the contrails to the default aircrafts but the 3rd parties now have the ability to add them to their planes aswell. So let's see if there are some updates around the corner :D 

• Like 2

Yes, I'd understood it that contrails would be just added to the SDK, so that developers would be able to use them as appropriate.  

We may therefore see updates coming from 3rd party devs, to take advantage of this new effect.

Concerned with the performance again, after the update seems like I lost 20 - 30 across the board, sitting at AS TNCB pulling 35, compared to last night it was easily 50+. Places like EDDF went from 40 to 20, dipping to 15 or lower at times (not exactly ideal). I was anticipating a 5-10 fps loss with the CRJ compared to a32nx which was something I can live with but I'm not sure now after the loss from the update. Hopefully this will sort itself out quickly. Anyone else got a performance loss?

vor 20 Minuten, Jaden Cuffy sagte:

Concerned with the performance again, after the update seems like I lost 20 - 30 across the board, sitting at AS TNCB pulling 35, compared to last night it was easily 50+. Places like EDDF went from 40 to 20, dipping to 15 or lower at times (not exactly ideal). I was anticipating a 5-10 fps loss with the CRJ compared to a32nx which was something I can live with but I'm not sure now after the loss from the update. Hopefully this will sort itself out quickly. Anyone else got a performance loss?

I got a little performance boost

1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

we haven't seen IBEX but someone has said it's the first one they are painting;

Hahaha, yup... That's me. (Tuesday next week); "Oh, so they did include the IBEX livery..." No pressure lol. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Abriael said:

That was me, as long as the decals system isn't too crazy to learn :D

Oh, you too? I rather publicaly stated that I'd make the IBEX livery like... The day it was requested on page 25 or something of this thread. 

Ok, scratch that. I searched and found that you were the one that (requested?) it. And I didn't offer to make it until the 24th of january when you had allready made a few posts asking about it. 

I've got some other requested liveries though, so you can do the IBEX one if you'd like. Let's just talk to each other so we don't make any duplicate liveries, is that a deal? 

There's a livery thread in the CRJ club, I'd recommend going there to tell people what you're gonna make, get requests and upload your work. 

• Downvote 1