Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

6 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Well, OK. Stefan and I worked on the lighting system all day. Here are a few examples (all work in progress):

[...] 

Aha! So you break under pressure!

Thanks for the pics! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Well, OK. Stefan and I worked on the lighting system all day. Here are a few examples (all work in progress):

[...] 

I see somewhat of an interior on these shots. Will this plane have a fully modeled interior? I was not aware that was possible in MSFS.

1 minute ago, kendry19 said:

I see somewhat of an interior on these shots. Will this plane have a fully modeled interior? I was not aware that was possible in MSFS.

There already are default aircraft in MSFS with a fully modeled interior.

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, kendry19 said:

No, not planned. We feel that adds a lot of work, a lot of polygons without much use. As always for our internal projects we focus on the task of the captain and not really want to go into the tasks of a cabin attendant.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

[...]

This is the killer image.

The soft ambient lighting + occlusion + diffusion + reflection + backlighting and subtle variation is what the Asobo engine is bringing us.

And all with great performance.

Thanks Hans and all the team for bringing it to life in the CRJ

13 minutes ago, Sar71 said:

I would really like to know how the performance of the CRJ is compared to the MSFS default A320?

I know this is hard to say as the CRJ is still a work in progress but maybe you have a rough estimate for us :)

This was answered earlier in the forum. There is no noticeable drop in FPS compared to the default A320.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 52 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Performance is not an issue we are worried about at this moment.

Sounds great :)

Cant wait to get this baby :D Need a proper plane for my hop from Paderborn to Köln/Bonn and the CRJ has the perfect size for that. The A320 is way too big for that trip :P

Hi all in Areosoft team,

I have with interesting read topics on this forum about the development of CRJ. After years of flying Areosoft A320 I decide to buy Areosoft CRJ for P3d. For a while ago I start to learn to operate the CRJ. I´m glad I did this because the machine is very very beautiful to fly in P3D5.1 hotfix1. It would be with big thankful respect for Areosoft I looking forward to the release day and buy the CRJ for MSFS2020. The first take off after clerence from Vatsim controller break the cloud top and se the sun. Make a good approach see the landing light got landing clerence and park at the gate after a perfect flight. This will be a great great day for me belive me. Thanks Areosoft team! :)

Regards

Folke Ekeroth

• Like 1

• Root Admin

The real nice thing about the CRJ is that it is, like most twin jets, has loads of power and is very much an aircraft that rewards a good pilot. Having to do all vertical navigation and speed management manual means you learn to really fly the aircraft and not click buttons.  And it really is such a nice aircraft to fly manually. 

• Like 3