Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

6 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Has it been said how many liveries will be available when the CRJ is released March 16th?

6 hours ago, ual763 said:

Not yet.  We only know the ones we've seen in previews. So Delta, Lufthansa, current American Connection, & current United Express GoJet 550.

Mathijs did an article on a flight sim website last week and he said there's 8/9 liveries on launch but we could be surprised and I'm sure the community will paint loads

For any new people in the forum we have seen;

GoJet (United Express)

Endeavour Air (Delta Connection)

Skywest (Delta Connection)

PSA Airlines (American Eagle)

Skywest Airlines (Alaska Airlines)

Horizon Airlines

Air France HOP

Lufthansa (2x Liveries)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
4 minutes ago, A350Aviator said:

Sorry if this has already been asked... is the paint kit going to release before the CRJ?

Asked and answered multiple times:

And as a general hint: 

Just replace "Navigraph" with "Paint" ;) 

• Like 2

Me at 1:23 of the 7th episode of Come Fly with me: Don't worry about the flying artefact and the reversed livery, focus on the tutorial, focus on the tutorial

Me 3 seconds after that: oh no it was at 1:23 illuminati appeared at EDLP

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, Patrick Cullen said:

Is there a video today? 🤞

No new video today. I have to do a full re-install of MSFS. And since we have more time to test now I also have to do some testing again. Maybe friday or else during the weekend you can expect something new. 

The plan was to have all videos ready for the release and that will still happen. After seeing all that feedback about the APU and the checklist goof up I will probably do the last two videos again. 

• Thanks 4

• Root Admin
14 hours ago, DGH said:

So about choosing Aerosoft or marketplace

when updates are out ... will Aerosoft wait until marketplace updates also ?

No, when we have an update we will share that with customers and Microsoft.

• Like 1

vor 10 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

No new video today. I have to do a full re-install of MSFS. [...]

I hope the reinstallation is not that frustrating. Many people in the MSFS forum complain about too slow servers 😕 Or do you get a special build of MSFS 🤔

Maybe it's me but today feels like one of those days that toy have after a REALLY good night out when you wake up in the afternoon and everything feels very dead! And that was just the announcement of the release!!!!!! Have a feeling I'm going to be playing with my new toy in a couple of weeks way into the night!

• Like 1

• Developer
26 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

I hope the reinstallation is not that frustrating. Many people in the MSFS forum complain about too slow servers 😕 Or do you get a special build of MSFS 🤔

I don't see slow servers. It's downloading many small packages and extracts those one by one. The advantage is that not much additional harddisk space is needed for temporary files. But on the other hand, it means that there's no constant download stream that allows to make full use of a fast internet connection. Well, since MSFS is getting larger with all the world updates, it's probably a good idea to do it like they do it now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• Root Admin
3 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I don't see slow servers. It's downloading many small packages and extracts those one by one. 

I never understood why that has to be a linear process and why it can't do both at the same time. It's a single core process and it seems obvious to use other cores as well. I got eight and seven are bored stiff.

• Like 5

• Developer
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I never understood why that has to be a linear process and why it can't do both at the same time. It's a single core process and it seems obvious to use other cores as well. I got eight and seven are bored stiff.

Because unpacking is always faster than downloading. A single CPU core is easily faster than a 1 GBit/s line, let alone an internet "connection" like yours :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

Maybe it's me but today feels like one of those days that toy have after a REALLY good night out when you wake up in the afternoon and everything feels very dead! And that was just the announcement of the release!!!!!! Have a feeling I'm going to be playing with my new toy in a couple of weeks way into the night!

I'm the same, I think it's because of how active the forum has been for weeks and now it's quite and we just are now waiting for release

4 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Mathijs did an article on a flight sim website last week and he said there's 8/9 liveries on launch but we could be surprised and I'm sure the community will paint loads

For any new people in the forum we have seen;

GoJet (United Express)

Endeavour Air (Delta Connection)

Skywest (Delta Connection)

PSA Airlines (American Eagle)

Skywest Airlines (Alaska Airlines)

Horizon Airlines

Air France HOP

Lufthansa (2x Liveries)

Shirley, there will be an Air Canada Express livery. It is a Canadian plane after all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, John2 said:

Shirley, there will be an Air Canada Express livery. It is a Canadian plane after all.

I can't find any evidence Air Canada operated the 700 just the 900, I'm sure someone in the community will do one 

Also, don't call me shirley ;) 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

No new video today. I have to do a full re-install of MSFS. .  .  After seeing all that feedback about the APU and the checklist goof up I will probably do the last two videos again. 

If indeed you do make a redo of Episode 6 please enable Closed Captions/Subtitles.  One doesn’t realize how useful they are until they are no longer available. 

Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing your experience and knowledge.

Regards,

Ray

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I can't find any evidence Air Canada operated the 700 just the 900, I'm sure someone in the community will do one 

Theoretically, the CRJ9s now that Air Canada Express, were originally built as a CRJ-705. Built on a 900 body, was technically a 700 series. But alas, those have since been converted into official CRJ9s now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cdnavi8r said:

Theoretically, the CRJ9s now that Air Canada Express, were originally built as a CRJ-705. Built on a 900 body, was technically a 700 series. But alas, those have since been converted into official CRJ9s now.

Learning something new everyday :)