If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

vor 3 Minuten, riskas123 sagte:

Haha, now we'll be "oldtimers" from a few months ago. (Creaky voice) "Back in my day we believed the CRJ would be released before Christmas".

Oh yeah. We are the pre-christmas generation of forum users 😂

vor 1 minute, hamiltonoshane sagte:

Im so soak for this release and i hope next one Aersoft make a330 next project.. huge fan of Aerosoft for P3D and now MSFS. great work!!

Before Aerosoft releases the Airbusses we will see the Twin Otter in the sim ;) So it will take a bit.

So about choosing Aerosoft or marketplace

when updates are out ... will Aerosoft wait until marketplace updates also ?

Or will Aerosoft release the patch a week before marketplace is updated for example ?

now we had to “wait” for a sync announcement also right ? 

so in that case does it matter to buy from marketplace? 

2 minutes ago, PilotMuhammed said:

The turns of the plane are very harsh, like teleporting ... not realistic at all ...

I'm sorry, what did you just say? Also on what grounds do you say that, @The Dude is an actual pilot and so are a few other testers. I think they can be the judge of that. Of course it's impossible to get it 100% accurate but it's possible to get pretty close, which I believe it is.

• Like 1
vor 2 Minuten, PilotMuhammed sagte:

The turns of the plane are very harsh, like teleporting ... not realistic at all ...

You are talking about the CRJ? Cant follow you sorry. I'm no RL CRJ pilot so i dont know but you can be sure that the CRJ behaves like it should. I mean RL pilots like @The Dude supported the development and they know how the CRJ behaves ;) So I think we can trust Aerosoft 🏆 

vor 8 Minuten, riskas123 sagte:

I'm sorry, what did you just say? Also on what grounds do you say that, @The Dude is an actual pilot and so are a few other testers. I think they can be the judge of that. Of course it's impossible to get it 100% accurate but it's possible to get pretty close, which I believe it is.

Haha same again :) You were faster in typing :D 

1 minute ago, denizfiratturanli said:

Can I ask from what you are basing this on? do you have a Beta copy or something? I can't believe its based on a handful of minutes from a single video

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Before Aerosoft releases the Airbusses we will see the Twin Otter in the sim ;) So it will take a bit.

Yeah, I mean... I recognize a lot of people from this forum and I don't actually know anything about anyone. It's a bit of a weird (not quite) social relation. My point is that we've almost built a bit of a community just talking about waiting for the release. In a way it'll be sad to see that go, it does not overweigh the release of the CRJ though, that's why we're all here. Isn't it?

• Like 2
vor 7 Minuten, PilotMuhammed sagte:

vor 2 Minuten, denizfiratturanli sagte:

Hopefully we do not have spammer again in this thread :( Would be a shame.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Haha same again :) You were fasten in typing :D 

Basically writing the exact same sentence in two unrelated cases in a row? (Insert adjective here) minds think alike... (I didn't wanna put great in there to IDK, boast?)

vor 1 minute, riskas123 sagte:

Yeah, I mean... I recognize a lot of people from this forum and I don't actually know anything about anyone. It's a bit of a weird (not quite) social relation. My point is that we've almost built a bit of a community just talking about waiting for the release. In a way it'll be sad to see that go, it does not overweigh the release of the CRJ though, that's why we're all here. Isn't it?

100% agreed :) The CRJ formed some sort of family of sim enthusiasts who are waiting for a great product. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

My point is that we've almost built a bit of a community just talking about waiting for the release.

I’m sure most of us will be on the twotter and airbuses forums when they start to ramp up :) 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DGH said:

So about choosing Aerosoft or marketplace

when updates are out ... will Aerosoft wait until marketplace updates also ?

Or will Aerosoft release the patch a week before marketplace is updated for example ?

Typically, the developers don't worry about timing patches.  They just put out a fix if there's an issue.  Now, addons, expansions, etc, perhaps...but to date, I have seen not one do that in all of the 30+ payware addons I use (all airports and scenery).

3 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Basically writing the exact same sentence in two unrelated cases in a row? (Insert adjective here) minds think alike... (I didn't wanna put great in there to IDK, boast?)

2 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

100% agreed :) The CRJ formed some sort of family of sim enthusiasts who are waiting for a great product. 

Very true guys, it will leave a hole not coming on and checking in with everyone waiting for the release, although I signed up for the forum in 2016 I think I didn't make a post in 4 years(I'm not actually sure why I signed up in the first place LOL!!!) 

gerade, EasternT3 sagte:

I think we sadly do

:( This is something Aerosoft absolutely doesn't deserve. They do a great job, interact with the community and even let the community influence the product development. There are only a few developers that grant the community so much insights and now you have people in the forum whose only intention is to create lies and rumors :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
vor 3 Minuten, EasternT3 sagte:

I’m sure most of us will be on the twotter and airbuses forums when they start to ramp up :) 

I surely will be there ;) See you there once the activity raises :D 

• Like 1

Looks exciting! Congratulations to your whole team. I have a quick question, I scoured the forums for a bit looking for the process to apply to be a media partner to present the Aerosoft CRJ to our audience and was unable to find it. Would someone be able to direct me to the appropriate channel to request/apply for a media preview version. Thank you so much!

vor 3 Minuten, DFWSupertrooper sagte:

Typically, the developers don't worry about timing patches.  They just put out a fix if there's an issue.  Now, addons, expansions, etc, perhaps...but to date, I have seen not one do that in all of the 30+ payware addons I use (all airports and scenery).

Yes just think about hot-fixes - hopefully they wont be needed but sometimes they are necessary - as a developer you simply cant (or shouldn't) wait until every store pushes the update out.

gerade, SunrayK sagte:

Looks exciting! Congratulations to your whole team. I have a quick question, I scoured the forums for a bit looking for the process to apply to be a media partner to present the Aerosoft CRJ to our audience and was unable to find it. Would someone be able to direct me to the appropriate channel to request/apply for a media preview version. Thank you so much!

So far there was no information on that. Maybe @Mathijs Kok can tell us a bit more who get's the CRJ in advance.

• Upvote 1

Understood! Thank you very much. Looking back I noticed he mentioned they were still working that out so I will check back in a bit. All the best!

2 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

:( This is something Aerosoft absolutely doesn't deserve. They do a great job, interact with the community and even let the community influence the product development. There are only a few developers that grant the community so much insights and now you have people in the forum whose only intention is to create lies and rumors :( 

Unfortunately with anything in life everyone/everything has haters, I don’t get why people are negative but hey-ho, in this case if you don’t like the MSFS/CRJ just move along 

4 minutes ago, M4V3R1CK said:

I surely will be there ;) See you there once the activity raises :D 

Yeah, looking forward to Airbuses previews (never got to fly it in P3D

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Winner number two! 

I hate to say this, but I already posted that answer back on Page 156:
"Just prior to lining up you say "check the departure sector is clear", it should be the "approach sector is clear" as  taxiway D at EDLP means nobody could be lining up or departing to your left as you are at the start of the runway. "

• Like 1