Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will try to send out new images every day.  These are rather special as they show stuff that a few days ago was not possible. You honestly have no idea how time critical this project is. 

 

First open doors in the sim I think.

 

Believe me, in P3D this might all be standard, but in MFS this is a big deal. 



Oh wow, I almost wouldn't know the difference between the sim and real life in the last image! 
Superb work!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Abriael said:

 

and Asobo is actually being faster and more effective than what we've seen from previous developers at tackling them. 

 

I've been a big fan of Asobo for many years, Plague Tale was an absolute masterpiece of a game and it saddens me how many people in the wider flight sim community talk of them. I don't think people realize how challenging a simulator like this must be to create from the ground up, even for a competent game studio with years of experience. I can only hope the developers at Asobo and Microsoft don't get too discouraged reading the forums.

Anyway, thanks for more wonderful screenshots Mathijs and Hans!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ArcticMarkus said:

I've been a big fan of Asobo for many years, Plague Tale was an absolute masterpiece of a game and it saddens me how many people in the wider flight sim community talk of them. I don't think people realize how challenging a simulator like this must be to create from the ground up, even for a competent game studio with years of experience. I can only hope the developers at Asobo and Microsoft don't get too discouraged reading the forums.

Anyway, thanks for more wonderful screenshots Mathijs and Hans!

Indeed! I mean they had only 4 years when Jörg Neumann started working with them on the FS project and look on how magnificent it is, it means really really more or less give it like year and will see how much improvement will get. These conspiracy theories that are spreading by some folks in the P3D universe really have no place.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

Indeed! I mean they had only 4 years when Jörg Neumann started working with them on the FS project and look on how magnificent it is, it means really really more or less give it like year and will see how much improvement will get. These conspiracy theories that are spreading by some folks in the P3D universe really have no place.

 

 

That’s how I see this sim. I am not at all worried about the current state for the simulator, as this is typically what every simulator goes through after release. What will be interesting is to see how far this sim will look different in 1-2 years. Think of all the aircraft, scenery, etc. Big projects like this don’t get fixed overnight so it will definitely be interesting to see how this looks down the road.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Robert Xones said:

Oh boy, Im getting so excited. Actually, Ive found a nice idea to pass some time. Munich airport is my homebase and I cannot wait to fly the crj out of it... however, anyone who has had a look at default EDDM in mfs knows how awful it represents this gorgeous airport. Payware is announced by Gaya and Aerosoft but... thatll be a while from now. So the only logical conclusion is to watch some sdk tutorials and get to work myself. Heres some progress from the last 24hrs.

 

 

Well, damn, this looks awesome. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
10 hours ago, WinterHuntsman said:

I get more excited every time I see updates on this plane! I hope it won’t be to difficult to learn how to how to fly it. Either way, I look forward to learning how to operate it, from being completely powered off, to setting up the auto pilot.

 

There will be a full step by step guide on release.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
8 hours ago, AthenaGrey1 said:

Would you please consider something like a preorder for this absolutely gorgeous and very much anticipated aircraft release? 

 

No, for downloads it does not make sense. For boxes it does as those have by definition a limited supply. 
I understand some companies do it if they are low on cash, but that does not apply to Aerosoft.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
39 minutes ago, generale84 said:

have in mind to plan any kind of "giveway" for the release of CRJ on  MSFS2020 platform? This bird will be the first complete and complex addon 3rd part airplane for MSFS2020

 

No plans for that, sorry.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robert Xones said:

Oh boy, Im getting so excited. Actually, Ive found a nice idea to pass some time. Munich airport is my homebase and I cannot wait to fly the crj out of it... however, anyone who has had a look at default EDDM in mfs knows how awful it represents this gorgeous airport. Payware is announced by Gaya and Aerosoft but... thatll be a while from now. So the only logical conclusion is to watch some sdk tutorials and get to work myself. Heres some progress from the last 24hrs.

You can be proud being able to do this! I would suggest making a separate thread on your effort to get more visibility and not to clutter the CRJ thread.

 

Kind regards, Michael

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

There will be a full step by step guide on release.

Super glad to here that! I’m still new to flight sims so guides are very helpful. Going to be great that I’ll have something to reference when learning how to fly the CRJ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...