Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

10 minutes ago, JamesAnthony said:

Imagine all these arm chair sim pilots telling someone how to fly and what they do wrong. I call all you fake pilots out. If you are real and fly into KPHL, I am fueler. Look me up. I will verify you know what you are actually talking about. I have been a pilot for united. You can find me on vatsim too. Enjoy your fake piloting experience and let this guy do his videos. We all know you never make mistakes. Finally everyone can stop crying about the release info.  Thank you Aerosoft for all the products you give us.  

Bro. Relax. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, geoffda said:

Just in case my reply got missed, Flaps 8 minimum retraction speed is V2+20 KIAS, not V2+12 as the Dude claimed.

It's V2+20 when takeoff flap is 20. When you takeoff flaps 8 the retraction speed for flaps 8 is V2+12. Then only time we ever base anything off of V2+20 in normal flight is when we takeoff flaps 20. So the flap retraction schedule, at least where I fly, is for a flaps 8 takeoff; V2+12= Flaps 1, VT-15= Flaps up. And for a Flaps 20 takeoff V2+12= Flaps 8, V2+20= Flaps 1, VT-15= Flaps up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, let me tell you we are going offline after one of the most stressfull days in a long time.  Both Vanessa and I am seriously sorry it took so long.  Originally it was planned for for 09:00 local and we were both up and ready a long time before that.  But spanners kept being thrown in the cogs.  This was not what we had in mind. But when life throws you lemons you pick March 16th.

No worries, I, like most people love what you guys do and really appreciate your community dialogue. I wish other companies would talk to the community so openly. Looking forward to the release. cheers all

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

You said disarm reverse thrust but you weren't in reverse thrust 

52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

15.10: Icing in the upper part of the clouds. The chance for ice buildup¬†in a cloud is much bigger in the middle parts of the cloud, as in the upper part, there will be ice but this will not affect the icing of the aircraft that much (as it is colder than -20¬įC), or so I've learned. Could be wrong! Back then, they referred me to:¬†https://www.weather.gov/source/zhu/ZHU_Training_Page/icing_stuff/icing/icing.htm

vor 16 Minuten, JamesAnthony sagte:

Imagine all these arm chair sim pilots telling someone how to fly and what they do wrong. I call all you fake pilots out. If you are real and fly into KPHL, I am fueler. Look me up. I will verify you know what you are actually talking about. I have been a pilot for united. You can find me on vatsim too. Enjoy your fake piloting experience and let this guy do his videos. We all know you never make mistakes. Finally everyone can stop crying about the release info.  Thank you Aerosoft for all the products you give us.  

It is a quiz and we were asked to find mistakes. So where is your problem here? 

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Queridos amigos, lamentamos mucho que este mensaje se publique m√°s tarde de lo que esper√°bamos.

Nos complace anunciar que el Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 para Microsoft Flight Simulator se lanzará el martes 16 de marzo de 2021 como la primera expansión de aviones compleja y altamente detallada. La expansión estará disponible como descarga en Aerosoft Shop y Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace al mismo tiempo.

Finally! What I wanted to have, it will be a great addon for mfs, insured purchase 

2 minutes ago, F said:

It is a quiz and we were asked to find mistakes. So where is your problem here? 

My only problem is I was being inconsiderate of others. I was taking my bad day out on the forums. That was foolish of me. I saw a coupld of post of pouty people and just snapped instead of closing the browser and walking away. Sometimes I am trash. I get that a lot on vatsim. lost 400 lbs of fuel at the ramp and facing all kinds of trouble for that. Anyway, thats my problem. I brought it here and I shouldn't have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Abriael said:

@Mathijs Kok before you log out for a well-deserved dinner and glass of wine (or after, mind you), any chance you guys could release the paint kit before the aircraft launches? Just to give us a headstart :D 

Yeah, right... That hasn't been answered yet. I think somebody else asked ages ago.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

Yeah, right... That hasn't been answered yet. I think somebody else asked ages ago.

As a matter of fact it has been answered...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

As a matter of fact it has been answered...

Well yeah. It was not possible "right now" as of August 2020. ūü§Ē

I certainly wouldn't mind it so much if it's still not possible, but let's not forget that Aerosoft's own painters have been churning out liveries at a sustained rate, so I'd say things are a tad more mature ūüėĀ

31 minutes ago, GA_Pilot said:

Unfortunately, it hasn't been told what date strimmers will get the access to the CRJ.

Never seen a strimmer fly, but i suppose there's always a first time.