• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sandpatt said:

At 18:01 you said it looks very good. This is wrong, it looks FANTASTIC !!

LOL this is great

gerade, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.

We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released on Tuesday March 16, 2021 as the first complex and highly detailed aircraft expansion.The expansion will be available as a download from the Aerosoft Shop and the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace at the same time.

FINALLY

1 minute ago, BritishAvgeek said:

Even flight level is one of the errors - you're flying east so should be at an odd FL

Agree with that, but sometimes even Vatsim controllers gave me a non-odd(how do we say that in English lol?) flight level even though I was going east

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released on Tuesday March 16, 2021 as the first complex and highly detailed aircraft expansion.The expansion will be available as a download from the Aerosoft Shop and the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace at the same time.

YEESSSS

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released on Tuesday March 16, 2021 as the first complex and highly detailed aircraft expansion. The expansion will be available as a download from the Aerosoft Shop and the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace at the same time.

Haha FINALLY! Now I can take a deep breath and go back to studying for my midterms in earnest haha

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

"Wind coming from the left.. RIGHT turn would make sense" -> LEFT turn would make sense

1 minute ago, Gasoline said:

Kinda disappointing

Agreed. I’ve learned the hard way to never get excited for a release as it will always be delayed or further out than originally thought. Especially in covid. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released on Tuesday March 16, 2021 as the first complex and highly detailed aircraft expansion. The expansion will be available as a download from the Aerosoft Shop and the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace at the same time.

And the 2 week countdown starts

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes!!! So excited, first payware plane I’ll ever be getting and I’m glad it’s going to be this stunning plane!

Soon I’ll be able to take to the skies in this plane. Hope to see the rest of you in the CRJ around KORD sometime in the near future now.

Thanks again for all the amazing work you and the entire team has put into this project!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Prior to take off you explain that you must confirm your Nav source is in FMS mode, and you repeat “this is the mode with white needles” to my knowledge the color white traditionally means an “armed mode” and magenta traditionally means “gps/fms” mode.

Therefore my guess: You intentionally mis- identified the desired mode color. 

Im not a pro on the CRJ though- just leaning on some industry experience. May be totally out to lunch.