2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Of all the lame excuses, this one ranks near the top. Making a contest of a f*ckup. Brilliant....

Something I could have done.

I do that all the time.

btw nice new reaction 😂

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Of all the lame excuses, this one ranks near the top. Making a contest of a f*ckup. Brilliant....

Something I could have done.

Damn, you see right through me ;)

• Like 4
vor 27 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

And I guess you overshooted the Holding line before the Runway. Not even the nose is allowed to be over the holding line

• Downvote 1

Hello all, am just another crazy person who is boiling from inside for the announcement :)) 

Quick question, the announcement will be made here or in the new products announcements section? 

1 minute ago, Cp.M said:

Hello all, am just another crazy person who is boiling from inside for the announcement :)) 

Quick question, the announcement will be made here or in the new products announcements section? 

I would think something will be put in here 

Just prior to lining up you say "check the departure sector is clear", it should be the "approach sector is clear" as  taxiway D at EDLP means nobody could be lining up or departing to your left as you are at the start of the runway.

• Upvote 1

Maybe this contest was an elaborate plan by The Dudes twin brother who hacked his account and made more than 2 mistakes on purpose in an effort to emberass him.

3 minutes ago, Flya380 said:

From my years of flight sim experience, i found the fact he turned off the apu at 10000ft insted of before takeoff a bit puzzeling 🤔

I do believe it was within SOP though, there was extensive discussion about the topic earlier. I believe it's just so an engine can be restarted if needed?