The take-off procedure is slightly different to what you explained, you skipped selecting 180 and 200 on speed and proceeded directly to 250. The manual explicitly states that you go to 200, retract flaps, accel to 250. Not sure if that is just to speed up the operations, though.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

gerade, Ccurrie5 sagte:

Going to take a will guess but at 12:15 you said “going to climb to flight level 100”, which would be FL100 which would be 100,000 feet. That’s my guess.

FL100 is 10.000ft

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

Saying "we have speed increase on all PFDs" when only one is visible on the screen

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

He pointed to the PFD and said FL180 was filed yet FL240 was the cruise altitude.

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't think you ever turned on the Recog lights.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Didn't turn on the emergency passenger sign.

vor 22 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

You said lets check the taxi checklist, but you was looking at the before takeoff checklist

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You didn't respect the sterile cockpit rule under 10000ft

• Like 1
Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

Of all the lame excuses, this one ranks near the top. Making a contest of a f*ckup. Brilliant....

I was about to say exactly the same. It's brilliant tbh!