Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

You didn't put the passenger lights on?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) n

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

Edit: nvm lol

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

When doing the "taxi" called checklist you do the before takeoff one, and you do not look at the taxiway when doing it, if there was an obstacle you would have collided into it 

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, HugoTro said:

When doing the "taxi" called checklist you do the before takeoff one, and you do not look at the taxiway when doing it, if there was an obstacle you would have collided into it 

I already said in my post that is not it. Now we just have to wait till everybody sees the end and we get 7 posts that I said .79 instead of 0.69. ;)

• Like 4

• Root Admin
6 minutes ago, emilkernen said:

December* Release gets delayed “It’s not in our hands”

Mid February* Release have been pushed to March “It’s simply not in our hands”

March* Forum goes down on D-Day, everyone is F5 AEROSOFT forum gets overloaded “It’s not in our hands”

Well I don’t know who’s hands it’s in but please tell us something...

Yeah... we will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Reposting with the quote: You are supposed to put landing lights on before you enter the runway not while you are on it

vor 27 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

flap retraction speed not v2+12?

Edit for clarification: In the tutorial flight manual it is 180kts.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

When engaging autopilot you say "at 600ft" when you are almost passing 2000ft

Perhaps a stab in the dark, you said whilst holding short you don't need the NDB would you not need this if you had to come back around in the event of an emergency and fly the ILS (Then missed approach if needed)

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Going to take a will guess but at 12:15 you said “going to climb to flight level 100”, which would be FL100 which would be 100,000 feet. That’s my guess.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1