Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

• Deputy Sheriffs

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

vor 1 minute, TRYstang sagte:

Out of curiosity, are Aerosoft announcements or launches usually this busy / exciting? ^^

Well this time you have a platform that has a much bigger user base which means a higher number of potential customers and this time Aerosoft is the first developer that releases a more complex airliner 💪

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

And hey to you.

It must be clear by now I am just trying to get more views...

Your the most popular guy on the block atm. Enjoy your fame sir

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

To make the waiting a bit less boring we came up with a little contest. In my next video I made two "mistakes" on purpose. It is up to you to spot these two mistakes and the first two persons that get one right will get a free CRJ. The rules are simple; everybody has one chance to answer and it may only be one answer, even if you spot both two mistakes. You may only submit one of the mistakes you see. Answer both and you are disqualified ;) 

Because I made this video in one take I made some "honest" mistakes and these do not count. When I say we will read the TAXI checklist I read the BEFORE TAKE OFF checklist. And when I say our MACH is 0.79 at the end of the video I mean 0.69 ofcourse. The "mistakes" you are looking for is about something I say, not what I do.

In a few hours I will be back to check if both are found. Have fun and good luck! 

Now YouTube is going to go down all the traffic going to watch the video for mistakes lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well something will.

I understand that some people are unhappy in anticipation of news, but I would like to express support for Mathijs so that he does not worry and does not worry about the messages. I already know that for a long time and now nothing depends on Aerosoft, since they have done their job a long time ago, but depends on others. Therefore, if it were possible, they would have made a release in their store long ago, independently of the others, sending everyone to hell. But in this case, nothing depends on them.
Dear Mathijs, I am glad that you are not angry with people from the forum who are waiting. Strength and peace of mind! We are with you.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to show you support and understanding. Thanks for your work!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Martin Pampiermole said:

I love some drama, not this much though

My sister had drama class in school. I was always envious, I wished I could do something other than math and science.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

From what I see you put the landing lights instead taxi lights when you were taxiing.

Edit: Nvm, I was looking at the wrong thing.

December* Release gets delayed “It’s not in our hands”

Mid February* Release have been pushed to March “It’s simply not in our hands”

March* Forum goes down on D-Day, everyone is F5 AEROSOFT forum gets overloaded “It’s not in our hands”

Well I don’t know who’s hands it’s in but please tell us something...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, A350Aviator said:

You announced the taxi checklist while announcing the before takeoff checklist?

Please read my post again ok?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You said park the aircraft at the holding point, but you don't park it there. You just stop it there for a few seconds.

Also will the announcement be made in this thread or somewhere else? :D So I dont sit there in this thread mistakingly pressing F5 every second if its announced somewhere else lol! :D