This reminds me of a Queen concert i went to at Birmingham NEC.  I know, it was years ago, but I'm now at that age where i can remember 40 odd years ago better than yesterday.  Anyway, the support band, General Public i think it was, had finished their set and the audience were screaming louder and louder, as time went on, to get to the main act. 

Queen timed their entrance perfectly, just before a riot broke out, and the crowd went crazy. 

Come on Freddy, i mean Mathijs, give us a "song" and maybe get Vanessa to join in.  :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I (and Vanessa who handles the marketing) could not agree more. It is just not in our hands. But standby, things will happen. 

Tbh, its feels normal to me since my whole year has been messy with things changing every day. Good thing is, I am as relaxed as never before ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truelz said:

You are aware it wasn't the CRJ that was meant to be released to day..? It was/is only the announcement of the release day that was/is supposed to come today.

I meant the announcement being released, sorry if i caused any confusion

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I (and Vanessa who handles the marketing) could not agree more. It is just not in our hands. But standby, things will happen. 

It's no problem at all Mathijs - like you said, the release date is set in stone 

• Upvote 1

I enjoy this part of it... the anticipation is exciting to me. We'll get the date when we get the date. I am just thankful and happy we have a CRJ to be excited about!!! Thank you Aerosoft!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Vladimir Carli said:

It's pretty obvious that one of the partners is not ready for some reason and aerosoft has to wait. I am sure they are very ready

$10,000 euros it rhymes with Q'dobo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Caterpillar said:

This reminds me of a Queen concert i went to at Birmingham NEC.  I know, it was years ago, but I'm now at that age where i can remember 40 odd years ago better than yesterday.  Anyway, the support band, General Public i think it was, had finished their set and the audience were screaming louder and louder, as time went on, to get to the main act. 

Queen timed their entrance perfectly, just before a riot broke out, and the crowd went crazy. 

What I'd give to see Queen. Sounds like a wonderful memory :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FilbertFlies said:

Oh, I've been here all along. I've just been in a dark corner wearing shades. 😉

Looking forward to some scenery reviews with approaches in the CRJ!!

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, CptCanada said:

lol, I get no special treatment my friend. I'm a member of the community, just like everyone else :)

Oh, I thought they maybe let you in... I guess you're new to the Aerosoft aircraft people. I know you've recommended their sceneries sometimes though, sepperate teams I guess.