• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

chill out guys it will be released... they are probably working really hard right now to get it out for us, considering the working day is over, just be patient

• Upvote 2
  • Root Admin
5 minutes ago, John McRobbie said:

That apu subject has clearly had its effects on the fourm 

Sure, let's go with that. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Gasoline said:

Workday's over. Not happening today

Yeah don't think it's going to happen today the announcement. Good things will come to those who wait so hopefully tomorrow brings us some good news 

Just now, John McRobbie said:

Yeah don't think it's going to happen today the announcement. Good things will come to those who wait so hopefully tomorrow brings us some good news 

just... hold tight im sure its coming soon

This whole "date on Monday, oops, on Tuesday, oops still waiting" is kind of frustrating. I am all for communication and am waiting for the CRJ eagerly, but the whole cituation is just kind of messy.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I've been through a lot of emotions following this thread over the past few months, and particularly today. Right now, I am feeling zen. And relieved that I'm not Mathijs. 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, FilbertFlies said:

I've been through a lot of emotions following this thread over the past few months, and particularly today. Right now, I am feeling zen. And relieved that I'm not Mathijs. 😉

Ok Filbert is here, we can start now. Everyone sit down! 😂

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, FilbertFlies said:

Okay, you are here. What a nice surprise.

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I (and Vanessa who handles the marketing) could not agree more. It is just not in our hands. But standby, things will happen. 

That means it will happen today?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7
5 minutes ago, A350Aviator said:

chill out guys it will be released... they are probably working really hard right now to get it out for us, considering the working day is over, just be patient

You are aware it wasn't the CRJ that was meant to be released to day..? It was/is only the announcement of the release day that was/is supposed to come today.

• Upvote 3