6 minutes ago, clams said:

Woah, there are!? Which operates em? That sounds awesome ❤️

The DOW Chemical Company had 2x CRJ7 but now have CRJ9's and Joe Gibb's Racing have 2 CRJ7s

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NetworkerExpress said:

Hahaha fair play mate ^^ I'm from that lonely European island, but have Lebanese and Polish parents and German roots myself. A man of many cultures :) 

Ah, I see... That sounds very complicated language wise.

Just now, riskas123 said:

Ah, I see... That sounds very complicated language wise.

Ehhh it is a bit, but it's just about manageable. I speak German at home as that seems to be the language that breaks all barriers. :P 

Sadly lost ground on my Polish and I've been meaning to relearn it for years now. :( 

14 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

SAS wettlease CRJs from CityJet, so there are plenty of CRJ flights in scandinavia, as for finding real world CRJ flights both Flightaware and Flightradar24 are good options, I'd like to make a recommendation myself too though; ProjectFly (https://projectfly.co.uk/) it can be used for searching for real world flights in a really neat and efficient way (you can filter airline/aircraft types and book concurrent flights (an itenerary) or single flights), it also tracks your flights and landing performance etc, the best thing; It's completely free! (Jeez this sounds like an ad, I don't have any relations to them. I just use their product and have done for the past two years or so).

Thanks, I will have a look at it! Good to know SAS does flights in the north with CRJ's too!!! And also thanks to everybody else who replied to my call for help: much appreciated! ;)

1 minute ago, EasternT3 said:

@TheDude Can the CRJ's engines be started while pushing back or does it need to be stationary? 

I think that was mostly for the video as when you push back in mfs you have to multitask a bit with the pushback and the engines, I flew on a CRJ900 once and I'm 99.999% sure they started the engines on pushback. And also the pushback in that video was fairly short, maybe he'd have started them during pushback if the pushback had taken longer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

I think that was mostly for the video as when you push back in mfs you have to multitask a bit with the pushback and the engines, I flew on a CRJ900 once and I'm 99.999% sure they started the engines on pushback. And also the pushback in that video was fairly short, maybe he'd have started them during pushback if the pushback had taken longer.

Thanks! yeah doing both is a lot, just waiting for GSX to release to make life easier.

Just now, Swagbasket said:

I have no clue how pushback works in MSFS. It just pushes you straight 😕

By default you have to ask them through the radio menu to turn you, but there is a free option in Pushback Helper that will allow you to tell it to turn and control it a bit more precisely without having to open the radio menu.

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, NonstopFlying said:

Get pushback helper you can manually change the directions and speed. Still hoping for a mod like in xplane

Honestly I think betterpushback is fine for xplane

• Like 1
Just now, NonstopFlying said:

Get pushback helper you can manually change the directions and speed. Still hoping for a mod like in xplane

Pushback Helper is deffo a must atm, someone might create a mod like xplane, but GSX will be a day one purchase for me as you get all the ground services too

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Mathis Krajewicz said:

that video was over so quick, I really hoped he would be taking off today..

now I'll have to wait another 24hours :( :D 

There is another video being released later today of take off 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Mathis Krajewicz said:

that video was over so quick, I really hoped he would be taking off today..

now I'll have to wait another 24hours :( :D 

He says in the comment section "Later today you can all expect the "taxi and take off" video!" :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MultiMediaWill said:

He says in the comment section "Later today you can all expect the "taxi and take off" video!" :D

Yes, that will probably come after the announcement, when more streamers will be allowed to show the CRJ in flight. I think twitch will be particularly interesting tonight

17 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Confusion is high...

So...it's a long story, but essentially the three of us are Aggies.  We went to/go to Texas A&M University in College Station TX.  This is is reference to a colloquialism associated with being an Aggie...if you are one, you get it; if not, you probably don't.  We're saying "Howdy" to each other in a way, now that we've found an immediate brotherhood amongst ourselves in (of all places) a flight sim world.  This is a SMALL world after all.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NonstopFlying said:

Oh it's amazing, I was saying that I would love to have something like that for MSFS

Oh I get what you mean now! I though you wanted pushback helper in xp.