Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

41 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Don't want to interrupt the release-date-for-the-release-date-party but: does anyone know where to find real world CRJ flights...? Back in my P3D Q400 days I always (and only) flew real world Q400 flights in Norway (Wideroe!) and I'd like to do the same with the CRJ. So if anyone knows where and how to find real world CRJ flights (and also of there are any in Norway!) please let me know!

You can also download the ''random flight database'', it helped me a lot with picking a flight. You can set all kinds of parameters. In my example: A CRJ-900 Flight from EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol) between 1 & 2 hours of flight time. 

Random Flightr Database.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NetworkerExpress said:

Just noticed this dropped as well and thought it may be of interest, Syracuse Hancock Intl (KSYR). Looks like it has quite a few CRJ550/700 flights into/out of there from O'Hare, Charlotte, JFK, LaGuardia and Detroit. Might end up picking it up along with the CRJ...

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/kontinente-szenerien/nordamerika/3381/sierrasim-simulation-ksyr-syracuse-hancock-international-airport-msfs?c=1610

Me2!! I used to fly into Syracuse and Albany quite alot with work and LaGuardia is my favorite of the NY city airports although Teterboro is kind of fun as you try to slide through Newark arrivals!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Don't want to interrupt the release-date-for-the-release-date-party but: does anyone know where to find real world CRJ flights...? Back in my P3D Q400 days I always (and only) flew real world Q400 flights in Norway (Wideroe!) and I'd like to do the same with the CRJ. So if anyone knows where and how to find real world CRJ flights (and also of there are any in Norway!) please let me know!

SAS wettlease CRJs from CityJet, so there are plenty of CRJ flights in scandinavia, as for finding real world CRJ flights both Flightaware and Flightradar24 are good options, I'd like to make a recommendation myself too though; ProjectFly (https://projectfly.co.uk/) it can be used for searching for real world flights in a really neat and efficient way (you can filter airline/aircraft types and book concurrent flights (an itenerary) or single flights), it also tracks your flights and landing performance etc, the best thing; It's completely free! (Jeez this sounds like an ad, I don't have any relations to them. I just use their product and have done for the past two years or so).

• Like 2

Just now, bluemoon51 said:

Me2!! I used to fly into Syracuse and Albany quite alot with work and LaGuardia is my favorite of the NY city airports although Teterboro is kind of fun as you try to slide through Newark arrivals!!!

Awesome! I've never been across the Atlantic myself so Flight Sim is really my first venture into that part of the world. Syracuse looks like a really nice airport to fly into too.

KTEB would be pretty cool aye, bet the controllers there have a whale of a time trying to slot everything in!

1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

SAS wettlease CRJs from CityJet, so there are plenty of CRJ flights in scandinavia, as for finding real world CRJ flights both Flightaware and Flightradar24 are good options, I'd like to make a recommendation myself too though; ProjectFly (https://projectfly.co.uk/) it can be used for searching for real world flights in a really neat and efficient way (you can filter airline/aircraft types and book concurrent flights (an itenerary) or single flights), it also tracks your flights and landing performance etc, the best thing; It's completely free! (Jeez this sounds like an ad, I don't have any relations to them. I just use their product and have done for the past two years or so).

Ironically that's where I got the aforementioned Syracuse routes from, it's super handy especially now when there are far fewer flights than there normally would be. :) 

1 minute ago, NetworkerExpress said:

Ironically that's where I got the aforementioned Syracuse routes from, it's super handy especially now when there are far fewer flights than there normally would be. :) 

Yeah, I fly a lot of flights right after each other as well, so it's a really nice option to have. Yesterday I did 5 flights (I think it'll become easier to book that many flights in a row with a proper regional jet, eh?)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NetworkerExpress said:

Awesome! I've never been across the Atlantic myself so Flight Sim is really my first venture into that part of the world. Syracuse looks like a really nice airport to fly into too.

KTEB would be pretty cool aye, bet the controllers there have a whale of a time trying to slot everything in!

There is one approach into KTEB( I forget which one)they put you in a long loop back to the airport and you fly right over KEWR arrivals and then back again. Syracuse is a really nice airport(much nicer than Buffalo, if you are ever in that part of the world).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

A MSFS rendition of KTEB was actually released yesterday, and there's a couple of CRJ7's that are used privately so flights into TEB are an option ;) 

Woah, there are!? Which operates em? That sounds awesome ❤️

1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

Yeah, I fly a lot of flights right after each other as well, so it's a really nice option to have. Yesterday I did 5 flights (I think it'll become easier to book that many flights in a row with a proper regional jet, eh?)

Definitely sounds like a good idea, a lot of the US RJ routes are in-and-out short turnaround ops so it'd definitely be something nice to do. Wish I had the time and energy to do that nowadays, didn't really imagine that attending university from a laptop screen would be this exhausting!

Just now, A350Aviator said:

When this releases, thinking of 'delivering' it from Quebec to London. Does anybody know what airports these flights would stop at on the way in real life? 

First thing that comes to mind is maybe BIKF (Reykjavik, Iceland).

1 minute ago, A350Aviator said:

When this releases, thinking of 'delivering' it from Quebec to London. Does anybody know what airports these flights would stop at on the way in real life? 

At a guess, Gander/Thunder Bay and Keflavik for UK delivery flights. Those further afield end up making a stop elsewhere in the UK, usually Glasgow or Prestwick if I recall correctly. :)

Just now, NetworkerExpress said:

didn't really imagine that attending university from a laptop screen would be this exhausting!

Haha, I'll be getting there too, the Norwegian school system is different than yours nut let's just say I'll have considerably less time for flightsim after the summer holiday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NetworkerExpress said:

At a guess, Gander/Thunder Bay and Keflavik for UK delivery flights. Those further afield end up making a stop elsewhere in the UK, usually Glasgow or Prestwick if I recall correctly. :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A350Aviator said:

Gander or Goose Bay-Kaflavik, Shannon or Prestwick on the other side