Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

5 minutes ago, chunsajihuni said:

Even if the release is a little later, I can wait.  Instead of being a little later, it will be perfect.  I only need one thing.  I would be happy without the nightmare direct bug.

Exactly right. I like companies that release something when its ready and not just bow to a vocal minority. Obviously we don't like delays but as you said, we don't want bugs!

3 minutes ago, TRYstang said:

Obviously we don't like delays but as you said, we don't want bugs!

This is true, it's the whole reason why it was delayed into Q1, based off all the comments from Mathijs and the team it sounds like they have sorted all the bugs and the release is imminent 

1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

Very good point, anywhere between 1500z and 1800z as I seem to recall Mathijs saying any release announcement will be made in Aerosoft's company time.

This is hilarious, we're talking about a release date for a release date 🤣

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Today will be a great day I'll get the relase date for the CRJ and as an extra gift UPS just delivered me my Fulcrum Yoke!!! :)

Cannot be more excited!!!

Don't want to interrupt the release-date-for-the-release-date-party but: does anyone know where to find real world CRJ flights...? Back in my P3D Q400 days I always (and only) flew real world Q400 flights in Norway (Wideroe!) and I'd like to do the same with the CRJ. So if anyone knows where and how to find real world CRJ flights (and also of there are any in Norway!) please let me know!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Don't want to interrupt the release-date-for-the-release-date-party but: does anyone know where to find real world CRJ flights...? Back in my P3D Q400 days I always (and only) flew real world Q400 flights in Norway (Wideroe!) and I'd like to do the same with the CRJ. So if anyone knows where and how to find real world CRJ flights (and also of there are any in Norway!) please let me know!

A great place to check is FlightAware.  You can search active flights by airline, aircraft types, etc.  Happy hunting!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, P_R_S said:

Today will be a great day I'll get the relase date for the CRJ and as an extra gift UPS just delivered me my Fulcrum Yoke!!! :)

Nice, congratulations. Would you mind writing a brief review about it? I am considering it because it looks very well made but I am a bit concerned by the fact that it does not "clamp" anywhere. I wonder if it moves around when doing abrupt maneuvers

7 minutes ago, tup61 said:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/ and search for the code CRJ7, CRJ9, or CRJX

or

https://www.flightradar24.com and click filter and add the same code using Aircraft Type

or another way I sometimes use is if you know the registration for a real word CRJ you can go on flightradar24 and search for the registration and it brings up all of the flights it has recently flown, for example this is the most recent flights of a SAS CRJ9

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 13.57.08.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 8 Minuten, tup61 sagte:

A real good resource is https://edi-gla.co.uk/ (registration required)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, P_R_S said:

Hi, am also using Fulcrum Yoke - this is the best yoke I ever had... you will be amazed :)

Ideal for CRJ also, and even really similar :)

brds

• Like 2

This is just my speculation, but I expect the announcement to  come a bit later. Remember that they have to coordinate with another party, and I would be surprised if that's not Microsoft. Microsoft usually does MSFS announcements later in the day.

• Like 1

Just noticed this dropped as well and thought it may be of interest, Syracuse Hancock Intl (KSYR). Looks like it has quite a few CRJ550/700 flights into/out of there from O'Hare, Charlotte, JFK, LaGuardia and Detroit. Might end up picking it up along with the CRJ...

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/kontinente-szenerien/nordamerika/3381/sierrasim-simulation-ksyr-syracuse-hancock-international-airport-msfs?c=1610

• Like 3

vor 15 Minuten, Abriael sagte:

This is just my speculation, but I expect the announcement to  come a bit later. Remember that they have to coordinate with another party, and I would be surprised if that's not Microsoft. Microsoft usually does MSFS announcements later in the day.

Yeah, that marks a big step for MSFS as well, so I guess they'll announce it together. For sure there will be a news post from MS.