Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

23 hours ago, The Dude said:

There is no autoland in the CRJ so it would make a lot of sense to fly manually in 1500 feet during low vis. There are numereous landing accidents that were partly caused by pilots kicking off the AP too late and not giving themselves the time needed to adjust to the current weather conditions.

Interesting! You learn something new every day 😎

Just now, riskas123 said:

Well as stated earlier we're All just waiting for the big moment. When it's anounced this thread will explode, believe me! 

I know right. My card is hiding from me right now!!

1 minute ago, janda said:

I think release will be after sim update 3... Relax, It will be nice to see CRJ with custom contrails and touchdown smoke effects..

It will release within a couple of weeks i think

5 minutes ago, Vladimir Carli said:

Maybe Mathijs is waiting that we get to page 150

Maybe someone can post the manual sentence by sentence or something? (That's a joke BTW please don't actually do it, you can never be too sure these days.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, A350Aviator said:

It will release within a couple of weeks i think

Yep, my guess would be 11:th or 18:th of march because they update the marketplace every thursday but could be wrong.

We are a step closer today and with luck we will get a street map for directions by the end of the day!! Hopefully its just a couple of streets over and no potholes between here and there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My guess is they will announce date around 18:00 CET and release week after simupdate 3, because Asobo will break something wih update and it will take a week to fix it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

We are a step closer today and with luck we will get a street map for directions by the end of the day!! Hopefully its just a couple of streets over and no potholes between here and there!

Love it paper map or sat nav 

• Like 2

vor 5 Minuten, piotrmkg sagte:

My guess is they will announce date around 18:00 CET and release week after simupdate 3, because Asobo will break something wih update and it will take a week to fix it.

I Think so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5