Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

1 hour ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Yes we will get release news today but the day just started in Germany :D It's 7:31 AM so let the guys at Aerosoft have a wonderful start in den day, some coffee first and be a bit patient ;) We will get what we were all waiting for very soon.

they can start with a beer! Fully deserve that!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AMirek Tavakoli said:

I'll have that beer NOW

I apologize for the offtopic, but when I was a schoolboy, I somehow came to a shop for a beer, and there the seller asked me: "- Isn't it early?" (Apparently referring to my age). To which I replied: "- No, it's not early, already 11 am ". ))

So the developers can have a beer in the morning and then announce the date to us in a good mood.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Quick question, sorry if it has been asked before.

I was wandering if Navigraph charts would implemented in the EFB?

Thank you! can't wait to fly that bird

1 minute ago, Rémy737 said:

Hi All,

Quick question, sorry if it has been asked before.

I was wandering if Navigraph charts would implemented in the EFB?

Thank you! can't wait to fly that bird

it's planned but won't be a launch feature due to WASM constraints

Just to temper expectations, let's remember today is an release DATE announcement, media gets it first and then it could be up to a week after that. Equally, media might not even get it today we're still looking at a week at least

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Just to temper expectations, let's remember today is an release DATE announcement, media gets it first and then it could be up to a week after that. Equally, media might not even get it today we're still looking at a week at least

I would potentially say media might already have it, with the announcement of videos starting tomorrow/Thursday. Judging by Mathijs reply to me last week (can't find the post) he confirmed we were within 2 weeks and that was last Tuesday/Wednesday ish, let's just see what is said today

• Like 1

Today is the day we find out when this bad boy comes out, I am thankful for all the hard work that has been put into this project and can not wait to jump into the cockpit and enjoy a quality 3rd party aircraft. Lets hope we get our hands on it soon!

• Upvote 1

Can hear the sound of wallets opening and creidt cards at the ready  all over the world lol all those moths released into the air lol. Thank you so  much aerosoft and yor dev team for all your hard work brining us to this day. Cant wait to find out when we can get her in the air.

9 minutes ago, silv3rsurf3r said:

Just made an account to jump on the hype train 😅 can't imagine how much money you guys will make with this, seeing the videos, it looks absolutely stunning, can't wait for a330 😁

Wait what? A330? 😂

9 minutes ago, silv3rsurf3r said:

Just made an account to jump on the hype train 😅 can't imagine how much money you guys will make with this, seeing the videos, it looks absolutely stunning, can't wait for a330 😁

Very much waiting for the CRJ but I also can't wait for the A330. Gotta love that Trent 700 spool up. I guess this will be a long wait but at least the CRJ will be a great and much needed addition to the sim!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 3 Minuten, silv3rsurf3r sagte:

Yeah, I hope they switch plans, so we'll get a330 after crj because the a320 is pretty good covered by the fbw guys 👍

I'm waiting for the TwinOtter first.

This thread has to be the record for new forum accounts created, I mean. Just think about it. Even my first post is in this thread, on like... Page 5? I think. My account is way older though, used it to download community liveries for the Airbus family in FSX, those were the days... 

8 hours ago, Doering said:

From the internet (360 VR file). Putting together a video on the CRJ plus Bombardier history and showcasing the Aerosoft model.

Detective Doering lol, I apprechiate the work man!