Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

1 hour ago, Doering said:

Looking pretty sweet! Couldn't get the camera tilt angle to exactly match the one by Mathijs, but good for a quick comparison.

Real Overhead.png

CRJ Aerosoft Overhead2.png

Do you just have access to a CRJ irl or did you find one on the internet? lol. When you say that you don't get the tilt to exactly match it sounds a bit like you took the picture.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Moved to tomorrow for alignment purposes.

Edit: Might not post more, hmmm

Yeah, we've been repeating ourselves a lot I guess... I forwarded that as well when somebody else asked a few hours ago...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, M4V3R1CK said:

Who needs autoland 😄 If you are a real pilot or at least you try to be one 😉 you will do the landing "manually" because in my opinion the landing is the best part of the flight where you can show your skills as a (in our case) sim pilot 💪 

Quite true. In addition, pilots can lose the manual skills very quickly with too much automation. When certain aspects of autopilot malfunction or fail and you are forced to take the controls manually, precious time can be lost re-adjusting your inputs, feeling the aircraft behaviour and staying ahead of the aircraft. This is even more apparent when flying in difficult weather conditions.

1 hour ago, Ccurrie5 said:

Alright day before knowing the release date, I gotta know first flights. Let me hear em.

First flight will be loading up with engines started on Runway at KORD.  Will quickly handfly to KMKE and then back with autopilot to put her through her paces and get the general feeling of the aircraft and how to operate the autopilot.  After that, the first “real” flight will be KORD-KSDF with the two FSDT sceneries.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Do you just have access to a CRJ irl or did you find one on the internet? lol. When you say that you don't get the tilt to exactly match it sounds a bit like you took the picture.

From the internet (360 VR file). Putting together a video on the CRJ plus Bombardier history and showcasing the Aerosoft model.

i am working on a new airport in my hometown that will be done by the end of the week. KCLL - Easterwood Airport in College Station, TX. so i am probably going to do KCLL - KDFW. I am also planning to request two days off of work once we are told what the release date is :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The7thS0N said:

i am working on a new airport in my hometown that will be done by the end of the week. KCLL - Easterwood Airport in College Station, TX. so i am probably going to do KCLL - KDFW. I am also planning to request two days off of work once we are told what the release date is :)

Small world! I’ve been down here in College Station since 2016. Just graduated in May of last year. 

I fly out at Easterwood almost weekly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The7thS0N said:

Will the scenery be available? If so I really admire people like you. Having a good accurate looking airport makes all the difference for me(especially in xplane due to lack of good looking vanilla scenery). 

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden , dvflight sagte:

Are we not supposed to hear about the release news today?

Yes we will get release news today but the day just started in Germany :D It's 7:31 AM so let the guys at Aerosoft have a wonderful start in den day, some coffee first and be a bit patient ;) We will get what we were all waiting for very soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1