• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Your wish, our command.    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not that I know.

Will this airplane cost in a ballpark of 30-60 USD?

Sorry if I ask such stupid question, but I am hoping for fair pricing on this one. I've been scared of buying addons in the past specifically because I just don't have 100$ for singular airplane. I am not the 'very rich' simmer but I am excited for this airplane.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JellySnek said:

Will this airplane cost in a ballpark of 30-60 USD?

Sorry if I ask such stupid question, but I am hoping for fair pricing on this one. I've been scared of buying addons in the past specifically because I just don't have 100$ for singular airplane. I am not the 'very rich' simmer but I am excited for this airplane.

You can find the pricing in this thread on a earlier page, linking it to ya! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

Hey @Mathijs Kok,

Asobo has pushed a mini patch this morning , is this something related to the CRJ to get it working :D?

Thank you 

Probably not. According to this post in the official MFS forum, it was a nav data update:

Small update - Navdata - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

vor 11 Stunden , Omar Al-Safi sagte:

Hey @Mathijs Kok,

Asobo has pushed a mini patch this morning , is this something related to the CRJ to get it working :D?

Thank you 

December 3rd, 2020 Development Update - Microsoft Flight Simulator

todays dev update, could be some minor stuff to improve things with the crj, but I think its mainly the nav database

vor 13 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

You are very right. But Alexander is talking to the flight mechanics people at Asobo  daily to see how can be tweaked. Flight modeling is one of our key worries at this moment.

Could you maybe tell us whats your worries with the flight model specifically are? I am really interested in that

Hey Mathijs! First off, thank you for all of the hard work you and your team have been doing. I've been flying this aircraft since it was first released for FSX and now I can't wait to try it out in the new sim! Just a quick question. I know this isn't really your style of producing aircraft, but would you ever consider eventually adding an ACARS system for the CRJ (or another aircraft). I'm just wondering if maybe this is something you'd like to include in a few years, after all your products have been released.

Absolutely cannot wait to give this a go and stick it on some streams!

I've spent most of the time streaming with the FlyByWire A320nx mod which is amazing but I'd also like to do content in some other "airliners"... and the 748 and 78X in the sim are just so so bad!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Just an image... Do click to see it full res.

Ah heck why not another image?

Mod edit to remove redundant images

Fantastic! Please keep them coming there's no such thing as too many pictures!

Mod edit to remove redundant images

Petition to post 1 picture every day till release as a form of advent calendar. Appreciate every single pic

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Mod edit to remove redundant images

The amount of details this sim can depict is crazy! Despite of its bugs (which 100% sure they will be fixed in months to come), is just magficanit that makes it so hard to get back to other sim :D   

• Upvote 1
vor 2 Minuten, tjburni sagte:

is release before christmas?

its not officially confirmed yet, but they are working very hard to get it out before the holidays as said somewhere here. So far it looks like that could happen, the Crj should be in beta now

So I have a question about the CRJ. How will jetways work with it? I have experienced a mix of boarding a CRJ by climbing up the stairs on the main door or boarding using a jetway. 
I guess what I’m wondering is if there will be any jetway functionality with the CRJ

• Root Admin
25 minutes ago, WinterHuntsman said:

So I have a question about the CRJ. How will jetways work with it? I have experienced a mix of boarding a CRJ by climbing up the stairs on the main door or boarding using a jetway. 
I guess what I’m wondering is if there will be any jetway functionality with the CRJ

We have the stairs of course, and jetways should work when and where the simulator offers them

• Like 3
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Several posts above quoting Mathijs' post with images had the pictures (only) removed to make reading easier and save screen space. 

When commenting on future posts that include images, please simply include the text only as a courtesy to other readers. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Developer

I really look forward for this addon, also knowing the quality level at which Hans, Stefan & co are used to deliver.

As much as I like MSFS2020 for it´s great graphics and performance (at least with the few addon airports and default aircraft I have), what really still keeps me at P3D, are the lack of complex aircraft, especially commercial airliners in MSFS2020

Until now, no decent addon aircraft has been released for MSFS2020.

The few 3rd party aircraft available are mostly using the default MSFS2020 Garmin glasscockpits, which misses alot of functions and have many bugs.

So I guess the Aerosoft CRJ's will be the first complex aircraft addon that really will put MSFS2020 to it´s test.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ