Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

Thank you for your work creating this beautiful aircraft in MSFS platform. I just joined the forum and I'm unable to send private messages...

I manage a large CRJ 200/700/900 fleet in the US at a regional airline and hold a CL-65 type rating on my ATP but most importantly I'm a flight sim enthusiast and would love to contribute to quality of this aircraft on MSFS platform in any way if you developers can use my feedback! I'm sure you are already working with other experts but please feel free to reach out if I can be helpful. Thanks again for your good work contributing to the flight sim community.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, I do not agree. Customers are customers. Even if we (i) do not always agree, if we have some time to fix the issue that bugs them, let's just do it. We always said customers shape our products. 

The first person who asks for passengers in all seats gets banned for live. Just saying.

Just saying if you put passengers in make sure they are all wearing masks.

• Downvote 11

6 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Having used them before I would say a bit more complex (if you use the voice version) as you have to remember exact terms to respond to the FO for checklists, but it makes flying the aircraft especially on vatsim a lot easier 

Thanks for the reply, I thought that might be the case, I will still buy it as soon as I can and slowly work it into my simulation as long term its very much something that I want!

31 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

Thanks for the reply, I thought that might be the case, I will still buy it as soon as I can and slowly work it into my simulation as long term its very much something that I want!

No problem, I have an excel document on my other monitor with all the flows and checklists with the prompts to say back, it really helps. But I defiantly recommend FS2Crew to anyone

1 hour ago, NinerDriver said:

Thank you for your work creating this beautiful aircraft in MSFS platform. I just joined the forum and I'm unable to send private messages...

I manage a large CRJ 200/700/900 fleet in the US at a regional airline and hold a CL-65 type rating on my ATP but most importantly I'm a flight sim enthusiast and would love to contribute to quality of this aircraft on MSFS platform in any way if you developers can use my feedback! I'm sure you are already working with other experts but please feel free to reach out if I can be helpful. Thanks again for your good work contributing to the flight sim community.

Really looking forward to hearing your input on this forum and your potential contributions to this project!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, Fulatoro said:

On another subject. Has there been much VR testing of the aircraft? How smooth is the interaction with the EFB? Do you need testers...(3 headsets here..G1/G2/Rift S...). :-).

Not tested in any way at this moment. Drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. We could use the information.

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, mvjaws said:

Hello, this is my first post on this forum but I have been following it for quite awhile now. I noticed that in the Come Fly With Me series, whenever a display is popped out, the performance seems to drop significantly. Is this some sort of FPS restriction that occurs in the new window that transfers over to the main simulator, or is the CRJ just very heavy on frames compared to other aircraft?

Well making more windows does not help, but in this case it is more the video recording that starts to hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not tested in any way at this moment. Drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. We could use the information.

I have an oculus quest 2. I can test VR aswell with a good PC, I also play wirelessly using virtual desktop :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hmmm, I'll be very interested to see how the VR turns out, as I've not flown on my monitors since MSFS got VR and my 5-year-old Rift CV1 has been doing just fine. 

I'd hate to have to go back to 2d to be able to fly this aircraft.

• CRJ Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Crabby said:

Just saying if you put passengers in make sure they are all wearing masks.

I think they should put just just one person in the cabin: the infamous “Passenger Escobar” that the FA in the X-Plane Zibo 737 is always looking for, and never seems able to find...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Also have a G2 and would be happy to test and help out. The implementation of the EFB with the A32NX showed that VR can present unique issues that you’d never otherwise run into. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The life of a project manager is hard. 

Tell me about it 😂 that’s why I love to relax to flight sim as much as I can 

Also really good and interesting story, always enjoy reading stories like these, Bit jealous you slept in Concorde’s cockpit though

• Like 1

• Root Admin
6 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Bit jealous you slept in Concorde’s cockpit though

You have never tried to sleep in a Concorde cabin.  Let me make this a contest, the first person who posts the ID of the Concorde I slept in wins a free CRJ. Some more clues. It is in Paris and it was a prototype. And damned cold in April.

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You have never tried to sleep in a Concorde cabin.  Let me make this a contest, the first person who posts the ID of the Concorde I slept in wins a free CRJ. Some more clues. It is in Paris and it was a prototype. And damned cold in April.

F-WTSS

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

F-BTSD

F-WTSS is my guess!

I'm saying F-WTSS. Right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

F-BTSC