5 minutes ago, Wuper said:

Im not even being dramatic LOL flight simmers are so avid about this.... its crazy ;)

That's the thing about the community, it's small but dedicated for the growth and longevity of the platform(s) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

That's the thing about the community, it's small but dedicated for the growth and longevity of the platform(s) 

I love the flight simulator community. I see so many names i've seen in other places (Streams, Discord, etc.) and its just overall a nice, chill, hype community.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Wuper said:

I love the flight simulator community. I see so many names i've seen in other places (Streams, Discord, etc.) and its just overall a nice, chill, hype community.

Hm, well, I suppose you're visiting communities in a parallel universe then...

(Just kidding.)

(Sort of.)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, garel75 said:

Hello,

cockpit builder questions, please:

1)  Will offsets be available in order to use them to link peripherals through Fsuipc7? (mainly OVH panel, autopilot and pedestal)

2) Will it be possible to move panels (monitors) to a second screen?

Will ask about 1) but for your second question I think a image is the best reply.  Right Alt + Mouse click will undock a display.  Go wild.

image.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, garel75 said:

Hello,

cockpit builder questions, please:

1)  Will offsets be available in order to use them to link peripherals through Fsuipc7? (mainly OVH panel, autopilot and pedestal)

2) Will it be possible to move panels (monitors) to a second screen?

On the first, not planned on release, might be added. But cockpit builders are really not the market we are aiming for right now.

Hello the community

Question for developers...
Have you tested the CRJ with virtual helmets? Do flight plans disappear when you switch to VR, like other MSFS planes?

JLuc from LFST

Looking at the new videos, as well as everything I've seen on this thread, I don't think I've ever been so excited about a flight sim product. This aircraft, combined with the amazing work Asobo has done on MFS itself, will put us as close to realism that we've ever been.

• Like 1

I can’t keep up to the frequency of posts here! Seeing that a release in March is a solid bet, I should turn my video efforts now to a CRJ related production.

Blue skies pilots!

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes,

Hmmm, a release next week could be possible then, RC is out or goes out by Friday, dates are announced Monday, content drops Tuesday night, release Thursday/Friday?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Abriael said:

Since we're all hungry for info, I just published my interview with Mathijs Kok on the CRJ, MSFS in general, a few tidbits about the Twin Otter, and more.

https://twinfinite.net/2021/02/microsoft-flight-simulator-crj-interview/

As usual, great insight from Mathijs, so I hope you all enjoy it 🤗

Really good article @Abriael, I am pleased by Mathijs comments on MSFS and where he sees its going.

• Upvote 1
Just now, daan_vb said:

@TheDudeDid that poor pilot who got his fingers trapped, did he ever fly again?

Well, I was wondering about the same thing. That sure sounds like one of the worst things for a new pilot just concerned about his aircraft's safety to go through. 

• Root Admin
24 minutes ago, sgmoore3617 said:

Found a little typo in the manual I found quite funny. On page 13 of vol2 it says prefight instead of preflight, even though I know it was not intentional it made my day. 

Corrected, Thanks!

1 minute ago, riskas123 said:

Well, I was wondering about the same thing. That sure sounds like one of the worst things for a new pilot just concerned about his aircraft's safety to go through. 

Yeah.. after $60k+ of flight training. Yikes. 

Would Aerosoft & Hans ever consider making a CRJ-100/200 expansion in the future after the -900/1000?  Call me crazy, but I quite like the -200.  At least from a pilot’s perspective.  They’re the fastest planes on approach due to the lack of slats.  Very fun to fly

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ual763 said:

Would Aerosoft & Hans ever consider making a CRJ-100/200 expansion in the future after the -900/1000?  Call me crazy, but I quite like the -200.  At least from a pilot’s perspective.  They’re the fastest planes on approach due to the lack of slats.  Very fun to fly

Agreed. Even though it was outdated and had tons of bugs, I enjoyed flying the Jrollon CRJ200 on XP11. Like a little minivan in the sky.

• Like 3