Jump to content

Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ


Hans Hartmann
 Share

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Get it while it is hot!

 

 

 

The spoiler panel story reminds me of something that happened on a railway I worked on, one of the guys working the yard noticed a freight car starting to move while coupling it and stuck his boot onto the track to wedge the wheel with it.... needless to say its was as effective as your first officer story!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
18 minutes ago, Chris Torres said:

Is it possible to release the full video tutorial instead? So we can play it over and over to familiarize with the system while waiting for the release. Thanks!

 

They are being delivered as fast as they are created.... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
12 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

@Mathijs Kok, I'm not sure if it is, but if GFO works with MSFS in the future, will the CRJ (and Twin Otter/Airbuses) be able to use GFO's features or is this a question for the future when or if GFO comes into MSFS

 

We sure plan for it and are in tier 1 of the release from PMDG.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

We sure plan for it and are in tier 1 of the release from PMDG.

Thank you

 

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

On Monday we will give all dates. 

sounds good, I think we're hopefully within a couple of weeks now

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RicingFX said:

Longtime lurker here. Cant wait for the release of this bird, as it will be the start of a new era in Flightsim. 

Does anybody know how they are delivered to Europe or has anybody the route of an delivery flight? I mean they are assembled in YMX and there is little bit of water between the continents...

 

Happy Landings and keep calm while waiting

 

PS: 150 should be doable 

 

I love where you're head's at!

 

I hadn't considered doing this myself (I'm sure many others have) but that makes for a great inaugural flight: a delivery flight from Montreal to Gander, and then from Gander on to .... somewhere in Europe, I haven't decided yet, Dublin maybe?

 

I may cheat a little bit on the transatlantic bit, I'm not usually a long-haul simmer hehe

 

Time to plug some stuff into Simbrief!

 

Stay safe, and happy landings! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

cockpit builder questions, please:

 

1)  Will offsets be available in order to use them to link peripherals through Fsuipc7? (mainly OVH panel, autopilot and pedestal)

2) Will it be possible to move panels (monitors) to a second screen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dopster198 said:

 

I love where you're head's at!

 

I hadn't considered doing this myself (I'm sure many others have) but that makes for a great inaugural flight: a delivery flight from Montreal to Gander, and then from Gander on to .... somewhere in Europe, I haven't decided yet, Dublin maybe?

 

I may cheat a little bit on the transatlantic bit, I'm not usually a long-haul simmer hehe

 

Time to plug some stuff into Simbrief!

 

Stay safe, and happy landings! 

Shannon & Prestwick are the 2 really common ones you are looking at around 1800nm, going back a few years but Shannon used to be full of Soviet era planes.... running and/or not that would stop for fuel, if you had been dropped there and asked to guess your location you would have said somewhere in eastern Europe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chris Torres said:

Is it possible to release the full video tutorial instead? So we can play it over and over to familiarize with the system while waiting for the release. Thanks!

Just make a playlist and set it to autoplay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man! Dates on Monday?!?! Everytime I scroll down these forums and see a post from Mathijs... my heart skips a beat. I am extremely excited lol... I can speak for 99% of us when I say that.

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...