1 minute ago, RicingFX said:

Longtime lurker here. Cant wait for the release of this bird, as it will be the start of a new era in Flightsim. 

Does anybody know how they are delivered to Europe or has anybody the route of an delivery flight? I mean they are assembled in YMX and there is little bit of water between the continents...

Happy Landings and keep calm while waiting

PS: 150 should be doable 

Via Gander with a fuel stop....

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Your wish, our command.    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Hell yeah...

Know knowing that this has been pushed back by some days, could you tell us what the original release date would have been. I’m sure some in here would like to know if the guesses right 😅.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, kendry19 said:

Know knowing that this has been pushed back by some days, could you tell us what the original release date would have been. I’m sure some in here would like to know if the guesses right 😅.

YES YES YES! tell us what it was supposed to be

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Secondator said:

KDF definitely is long one. I remember that Scandinavian flew route from Århus to Nice with CRJ900. That's about the same as CYVR to KSFO with 2,5 hours. One of the longer ones I know in Europe.

You could take it out of CYMX where they “were” manufactured like it is being delivered off the line to its company. Could be a cool first, realistic flight.

Wrong quote lol meant for @Patrick Cullen

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Ccurrie5 said:

You could take it out of CYMX where they “were” manufactured like it is being delivered off the line to its company. Could be a cool first, realistic flight.

Wrong quote lol meant for @Patrick Cullen

This is my plan to fly it across to the west coast with a stop on the way somewhere...

1 hour ago, RicingFX said:

Does anybody know how they are delivered to Europe or has anybody the route of an delivery flight? I mean they are assembled in YMX and there is little bit of water between the continents...

I'm not sure that they address CRJs specifically, but it gives you an idea about transoceanic regional jet ferry flights for maintenance and delivery.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JayViation said:

In many aircraft, the pilots can see the wings wiggle from the cockpit.  If you're going for 100% by the book 1:1 real world simulation, this may be important.  For others, having wing views is important and adds to the immersion as well.  To each their own.  

yes, but not the CRJ which is the subject of this thread.  Some planes have 4 engines.  Do we ask AS to add two?

• Downvote 13
3 hours ago, HugoTro said:

Found a longer one! 😲

27B8FC6E-BEF6-4527-AF85-F8ADC81D415C.jpeg

And AA3092 will hit 3 hours on the timer when landing too!

AC had ORD-YVR blocked at 4:25 on the -900.

25 minutes ago, Mark Crabtree said:

yes, but not the CRJ which is the subject of this thread.  Some planes have 4 engines.  Do we ask AS to add two?

I don't know what the hostility is for.  Let's move on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I think Aerosoft might consider adding the AS/Sim-Wings Munich Airport scenery pack as a free gift to the first 550 CRJ customers. OK, maybe it should be the first 700 customers.

If that is too much, how about a 55% discount on the Munich scenery? Or maybe 70% for the first month the CRJ is available for purchase or a total of 700 units has been sold.

Just an idea.  Comments?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 8
13 minutes ago, Chris Torres said:

Since mathijs said release is only days away and not weeks, my bet is on march 5 or 6. Or maybe AS will surprise us and release it on the 27.

Unfortunately he said it delayed by days, not weeks -- not that release is only days away. I guess that doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility though. He did say once the training videos started showing up that means the countdown is on, but that still leaves room for interpretation. I very much want to get it in February but I suspect it won't be until March.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, flightlevel700 said:

My guess is media starts their posts on Saturday, March 6, then we get release on Thursday, March 11.

Oh my God. Also the media stars... I think that we are already warmed up enough that we don't need any media. Just give a release. Marketers have tightened up the heating too much, it is already starting to get bored. The quieter the release is, the more desirable it is. And not when hundreds of pages of expectations.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, EightBitGoose said:

Only problem with having lots of having lots of planes is having to remember the procedures for them all :) 

And a lot of guys never really get used to nor master any particular aircraft. Like the old saying, "Jack of all trades, Master of none." ;)

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A lot of simmers collect many aircraft and never really learn to fly one truly.  

True. Not me though. To each his own of course but I usually pick and fly a specific plane for months if not years. My all time favorite is the Dash 8 Q400 because it keeps you busy and it can be known inside out: other (bigger) planes have so many options and stuff that it is impossible for me to get to know it completely. The Q400 I know completely though and I like that: I can't stand flying a plane without really knowing everything about every knob, switch, screen, etc. 

Anyway, point of my post is that (since there is no Q400 for MSFS) the CRJ really reminds me of the Q400. Sort of same workload, same lack of automation, enough knobs to keep me busy but not so many options that I can't get to grips with it. In short, it seems the perfect Q400 replacement and I am to fly this one for years to come and to learn it inside out. I am seriously hyped about it! :)