• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Your wish, our command.    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

I'm the same, although when it's released that excitement will transfer to the 900/1000 then the Twin Otter then the Airbuses :P 

Oh Yeah, I'm already counting down to the first Day of q4 for the pmdg 737, no way it's healthy but it's good to be excited! Of course I've got a few hundre hours with the 737 in X-Plane and before that in FSX but the CRJ is a completely new plane to me, so it's a different kind of anticipation. It's my kind of plane, you know? I tend to like flying shortser hops in an aircraft that likes keeping you bussy, and there it is: the CRJ. I'm excited for All of the other planes too, believe me but; This one might well become my New favorite! And that's fun, and I'm just waitin'. You do you, but I think I'll be flying the CRJ practically 24/7 for a month when it releases ans go with a steady pace after that. 

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Oh Yeah, I'm already counting down to the first Day of q4 for the pmdg 737, no way it's healthy but it's good to be excited! Of course I've got a few hundre hours with the 737 in X-Plane and before that in FSX but the CRJ is a completely new plane to me, so it's a different kind of anticipation. It's my kind of plane, you know? I tend to like flying shortser hops in an aircraft that likes keeping you bussy, and there it is: the CRJ. I'm excited for All of the other planes too, believe me but; This one might well become my New favorite! And that's fun, and I'm just waitin'. You do you, but I think I'll be flying the CRJ practically 24/7 for a month when it releases ans go with a steady pace after that. 

Yeah, the CRJ is going to great for days when you only have time for shorter flights, although planning flights I've seen United Express use the CRJ on some longer flights (around 2hr 45mins)

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It has changed. Not because of the files, we are ready. Honestly, not long now. 

Believe me, more frustrating for us then for you. 

But again, with every day new small things are sorted. for example yesterday Hans added functional volume control for VHF1 (COM1), VHF2 (COM2), ADF1, NAV1 and NAV2 radios (via Captain's Audio Panel). That's pretty cool.

Now only if vPilot could pull out all the stops and get this working in conjunction!

What I'm really looking forward to:

- a new high detail aircraft for MSFS

- a different flight dynamic with no autothrottle, quirks relating to thrust/pitch during takeoff and final approach 

- new virtual airline routes opening up to me thanks to the CRJ700

- new (currently for me, undiscovered) regional destinations to spring into life on VATSIM

- getting my head into the manuals to learn it as best as I can

- choosing my first few CRJ flights/streams!

And everything else in between! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2