If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

On 2/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, The Dude said:

The first episode of the Come Fly with Me series is now online! Check it out:

Managed to do the same in the P3D version :) Though am looking forward to trying it in MSFS

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay okay, we'll admit. The CRJ has wing flex. But not the 'floppy' wings I see so often in other aircraft. This is pretty sophisticated stuff with it's own controller. Only that way could we get the 10 Hz 'vibrations' of the short wings. Very noticeable on the ground. We believe it is damned cool because it is not done as a gimmick but really as realistic as possible. 

Vindication B)

Can't wait to see it in action!

1 hour ago, John2 said:

Great. And hopefully, this will be the end of the endless wingflex discussions.

For the CRJ...but there's a Twin Otter and Airbus series in development as well :D

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay okay, we'll admit. The CRJ has wing flex. But not the 'floppy' wings I see so often in other aircraft. This is pretty sophisticated stuff with it's own controller. Only that way could we get the 10 Hz 'vibrations' of the short wings. Very noticeable on the ground. We believe it is damned cool because it is not done as a gimmick but really as realistic as possible. 

It's great they've taken the time to add these extra features. I love "little" features like wingflex, just adds that cherry on the cake.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Mark Crabtree said:

Pilots can't see their wings wiggle from the cockpit.  I wonder how they get their immersion?

In many aircraft, the pilots can see the wings wiggle from the cockpit.  If you're going for 100% by the book 1:1 real world simulation, this may be important.  For others, having wing views is important and adds to the immersion as well.  To each their own.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have 3 questions overall about this product that I don't think they got solved yet:

First: Is there any smoke when you land?

Second: Does the gear have suspension?

Third: Are you able to turn up or down the blinds of the CRJ? 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Xanys Lecix said:

Are you able to turn up or down the blinds of the CRJ? 

Hey! Good question. I've got several addons without blinds so I just look away in game as to not get the sun in my virtual eyes. It'd be a nice courtesy/gimmick if nothing else. 

2 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Really? For me it's Day 158, my family must hate me by now...

I'm the same, although when it's released that excitement will transfer to the 900/1000 then the Twin Otter then the Airbuses :P 

• Like 1
Just now, EightBitGoose said:

For me it'll go straight to the QW 787 then the MD-11:D 

I'm way more excited for the Concorde of DC designs than the MD-11 even that they didn't work on it that much.

My list of planes that I have most of the hype right now is:

1st: CRJ

2nd: A220 from Whiskey

3rd: QW 787

7 minutes ago, Xanys Lecix said:

I have 3 questions overall about this product that I don't think they got solved yet:

First: Is there any smoke when you land?

Second: Does the gear have suspension?

Third: Are you able to turn up or down the blinds of the CRJ? 

Q2. Strange, i might be blind but i don't see it here

image.thumb.png.bac4ec12fecc43b32748445fe1aa1ffd.png

Unlike what we've seen previously?

image.png.6c86ed0442e67fdc993b9c41415c8f63.png

Have they removed it?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Q2. Strange, i might be blind but i don't see it here

image.thumb.png.bac4ec12fecc43b32748445fe1aa1ffd.png

Unlike what we've seen previously?

image.png.6c86ed0442e67fdc993b9c41415c8f63.png

Have they removed it?

I mean passangers one. I saw in other simulators that some 3rd party aircraft you were available to turn up or down the blinds. I didn't mean cockpit ones because from what I know there are none.

15 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I'm the same, although when it's released that excitement will transfer to the 900/1000 then the Twin Otter then the Airbuses :P 

1. Crj 700-100

2. QW 787

3. Aerosoft a330

4. Pmdg 748 f

5. A319-21 (Gonna be watching the 32x closely since there is going to be a few to choose from)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, EightBitGoose said:

For me it'll go straight to the QW 787 then the MD-11:D 

Tbh I'm buying any good aircraft on day 1 releases (Aerosoft, PMDG, TFDi, QW, Maddog) and there's a few promising freewares too

1 hour ago, Chris Torres said:

Can someone refresh us the guess dates? Thanks!

This is the list I made when Matthijs said the correct date was guessed by one person, however I didn't include the screenshots people sent with possible dates in them (I think most of them have passed now anyway) or guesses made after the guessing period had ended, but here you go: 

25-2
25-2
25-2
26-2
26-2
2-3
3-3

These are all the guessed dates that I could find that are still "possible", however the 25th and 26th are unlikely, and I may have missed a bunch as well. Plus Mathijs said that one person guessed the date, not that one person will actually receive the CRJ for free, so there's a high probability the correct guess isn't in my list, but if I have to pick one in the list, I'd say the 2nd of March is the most likely.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Xanys Lecix said:

I'm way more excited for the Concorde of DC designs than the MD-11 even that they didn't work on it that much.

My list of planes that I have most of the hype right now is:

1st: CRJ

2nd: A220 from Whiskey

3rd: QW 787

Did you know there was a freeware A220 in development for MSFS too? (It is one of the very promising freewares too)

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, HugoTro said:

Did you know there was a freeware A220 in development for MSFS too? (It is one of the very promising freewares too)

Yep but it looks pretty early and the payware one is looking way better in my own opinion, and I prefer to spend money in a good payware aircraft than getting a free one that it's okay.