Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

10 minutes ago, Xanys Lecix said:

From what I suppose, the release date can only be on a thursday because MS marketplace just gets updated at that day. Maybe the CRJ can be the exception? 🤔

I would say potentially it could be a one off for the marketplace that it’s released any other weekday than a Thursday with how pivotal this release is

45 minutes ago, Xanys Lecix said:

From what I suppose, the release date can only be on a thursday because MS marketplace just gets updated at that day. Maybe the CRJ can be the exception? 🤔

March 4th release? With YouTube and twitch people getting access this week. Did anyone guess March 4?

On 2/17/2021 at 9:10 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

The Delta, one of the last liveries we wanted to add is ready,

CRJ700_N608SK_000.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_001.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I've been glued to this project since page #1 and am really excited to fly it once it's released.  I've been quite torn since these images showed up on Wednesday whether to ask this, considering I'm a new poster and prefer to have a good reputation and all, and Aerosoft's stance on barely noticeable features.  But, after seeing the incredible cabin pictures this morning, here goes.

Are my eyes deceiving me, or do I see wingflex?  It's so subtle, but it's been gnawing at me.  I even brought them in to Paint to draw a few lines along the leading edges.  If not, no harm no foul, but if so, it's really nicely done.

Also, these images posted over the past 100+ pages are wallpaper quality, they're really amazing and great to get lost in while taking a break from the day job.   Thanks, and great work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

In March it will be, in the manual vol 3 tutorial, it is explained 
that lufthansa performs 3 flights in the day from the month of March 2021 
from EDLP EDDM there I think it is a runway 😃😃
Anyway, when the launch is around the corner.

1 hour ago, Zyonix007 said:

who said they get access this week?

Just a guess. I think the launch is going to be the first week of March and Mathijs said launch would be a week or so after youtubers had access to it.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

marketing etc. As we said we will not do a surprise release. First our friends at YouTube and at some sites will get access

I hope the streamers that will get it a real life pilots streamers. With all respect to some other streamers that they stream it like game-ish like streaming or only for entertaining. Real life pilots streamer like Sim Pilot or V1 Simulations, you learn a lot of them and not just stream for entertaining :). 

• Downvote 1

Food for thought: nobody has said when access is provided for content creators, so there is nothing stating this hasn’t already happened but a embargo for releasing any videos. So in theory, they could be well into producing videos and releasing info rapidly when the embargo lifts. So *in theory* you could be getting bombarded tomorrow by all this, with release at the end of the week. 

by the sound of this discussion, its made to sound as if you will get told when youtubers get access, but it’s much more interesting when they have actual content, meaning they would have had access a while already 

that ought to spark some speculation, not uncommon for this forum 😁

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

I hope the streamers that will get it a real life pilots streamers. With all respect to some other streamers that they stream it like game-ish like streaming or only for entertaining. Real life pilots streamer like Sim Pilot or V1 Simulations, you learn a lot of them and not just stream for entertaining :). 

Not necessarily true. Many streamers do fly relatively "professionally", and even if they don’t, its good to showcase the aircraft being flown in a casual manor as well. Not everyone is going to fly by the books, follow every procedure, etc. Not to mention, there will be a video tutorial series going in-depth on the systems and how to fly the aircraft

2 hours ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

With all due respect for pilots, they aren't the main target for this add-on.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

5 hours ago, JayViation said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I've been glued to this project since page #1 and am really excited to fly it once it's released.  I've been quite torn since these images showed up on Wednesday whether to ask this, considering I'm a new poster and prefer to have a good reputation and all, and Aerosoft's stance on barely noticeable features.  But, after seeing the incredible cabin pictures this morning, here goes.

Are my eyes deceiving me, or do I see wingflex?  It's so subtle, but it's been gnawing at me.  I even brought them in to Paint to draw a few lines along the leading edges.  If not, no harm no foul, but if so, it's really nicely done.

Also, these images posted over the past 100+ pages are wallpaper quality, they're really amazing and great to get lost in while taking a break from the day job.   Thanks, and great work!

If anything you would see a bit of wing wiggle.  Nothing like what happens in a 787.  Look at this

compared to this

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mark Crabtree said:

If anything you would see a bit of wing wiggle.  Nothing like what happens in a 787. 

Absolutely, but that wing wiggle is very characteristic of RJ's, so if its modelled, immersion factor +100%.  I know Aerosoft has had a hard stance on the topic, but I couldn't ignore it in those preview images.  Of course I could be wrong, but I suppose no harm in asking.  

• Deputy Sheriffs
50 minutes ago, JayViation said:

I know Aerosoft has had a hard stance on the topic, but I couldn't ignore it in those preview images.  Of course I could be wrong, but I suppose no harm in asking.  

I think it's more accurate to say that Aerosoft has a hard stance on wing flex where there is little detectable displacement in real life at sim scale.  YouTube videos notwithstanding, since there's usually so much camera movement. When this debate kept resurfacing on the Airbus A32x pre-release. Mathijs and others pointed out that their glider model in particular had not only wing flex but differential flex due to dissimilar lift as in steep turns and turbulence.

• Upvote 1