Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

17 minutes ago, Fulatoro said:

For those of you interested in studying up on the CRJ, here is a great tutorial from Chuck at Mudspike. I find his guides very easy to follow. This one is based on the Digital Aviation P3D model. 

https://www.mudspike.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/P3D Digital Aviation CRJ700ER Guide.pdf

Chuck's my hero. His guides have halved my learning time, for every module in DCS.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Wow I could've sworn I saw a post about how they were making a "cockpit simulator" so no cabin but hey I'm glad to be wrong

Apologies for the misinformation and I'll keep my trap shut next time 

When the first screenshot of the open doors was posted (🤓), it was definitely stated there would be no passenger cabin modelled, just the forward bulkhead area around the doors. I hope that has changed now, a little surprise maybe.

Hi All!

First post to the group, but been following from the start. First, thanks for the past few months of great insights and hype!

Quick question and I apologize if it's been asked earlier in the group. If you're a veteran of the P3D CRJ, will you be able to take to the skies with that experience or will there be a learning curve with the new platform? 

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to experiencing this amazing plane!

Blue Skies and Safe Landings!

5 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

There is not. AS says they focus on the job of the captain, not flight attendants. They also say that it's essentially useless pollys to render, and time to make that could have been spent elsewhere.

There is some confusion based on the lower end of the last page

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 hours ago, The Dude said:

In the interest of not starting rumors by false assumptions I would like to ask everyone to not dream stuff up here.

Still true after 22 hours. ;)

Also do not assume that if there is an 3D cabin it would be anyway near the modeling quality of the VC, let alone be functional. AS has always stated they focus on the job of the captain on a normal SOP flight from A to B.

Besides, everybody who ever flew in an CRJ as pax knows the experience is nothing to write home about. Maybe they modeled exactly this experience. And something is better than nothing right? :)

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

I'm trying really hard to not hype myself too much before we see it in media hands but little bits like this are making it very difficult 🤣

Everyday I get even more hyped. I just need it in my handssssssss!

• Like 1