• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you die hard, cool cat flight simmers fly online (VATSIM, IVAO, POSCON)?

If  4579.29 Hours on VATSIM  count, then I'm a "cool cat"  :)

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you die hard, cool cat flight simmers fly online (VATSIM, IVAO, POSCON)?

I'm on VATSIM every flight I do, really wish though there was PilotEdge for the entire world, that would be cool but not feasible.

29 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

VATSIM as much as I can! Great fun!

PS. Page 100! We did it!

2 hours ago, Bueberry said:

does anyone know if there is going to be house colors for the crj?

crj700lg.jpg

Where did you get that photo from?  If I'm not mistaken this is not the house livery, although I could be wrong if Mitsubishi changed the house livery when they took over.

9 minutes ago, Capt Shark said:

Captains:

What livery and what route do you plan to fly as your inaugural flight?

I was thinking EDLP-EDDM (Lufthansa) but maybe KDEN-KSBA (SkyWest)

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Capt Shark said:

Captains:

Definitely Delta Connection on the inaugural flight, and I'm thinking of KSMP-KEWR and visa versa, or JFK to Savannah, I've seen that flight a lot and it sounds pretty fun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll re-fly a tour of the US State Capitals.  I'm not from the US, I'm from the UK, but a tour of the British Counties might not last too long. :)

IIRC the longest flight is from Austin to Phoenix, at around 750nm and the shortest is around 40nm from Boston to Providence, which I'll have to plan a scenic route for.  There might actually be two neighbouring UK County Towns that are further apart than 40nm, but I can't be bothered to check it out.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, lowpolybutt said:

There's two more volumes of manuals on page 35 I believe, if you haven't also read them. I've also been flying the WT CJ4 mod. It also has no auto throttle, rear mounted engines, I believe it also has a Collins(?) FMC like the CRJ (going by photos) so that'll cut down learning time too 

I've been learning the Working Title CJ4 mod as well and, coming from only having flown GA aircraft (with the G1000) in the game previously, it's been a blast so far. The "airliner" style Collins FMS in the WT CJ4 has pushed me outside of my comfort zone, but that challenge is what has kept me coming back to it night after night.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Capt Shark said:

Captains:

If a Duo Airlines livery is available probably Birmingham to Cologne. 

Failing that likely Paderborn to Munich with Lufthansa! 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Capt Shark said:

Captains:

Delta, KCMH to KMSP.

Who am I kidding, whatever the published tutorial flight is 😁

• Upvote 3
Vor 1 Stunde, DaveCT2003 sagte:

hard to tell, out of the mfs base probably a small percentage since so many people are new and dont even know these. From personal experience around 50% of who i meet does use one of these