47 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, I told you we still have open issues!

But talking about external lights.  Check out this image and explain the rather weird effect. First one to explain it right gets a free CRJ.

image.png

I am not a computer expert of any kind so excuse my inability express myself correctly.
It seems like the source of light is coming from behind the texture of the Landing light assembly itself. Also seems like there is no direct light effect only the reflection of landing light from the reflective coating of the inner side of the lamp body.

Absolutely amazing product though.

Cant wait to grab it from the store when released.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Nope, it is not a bug but a feature. It is in fact super cool.

Here is a hint, look at the overall lighting of the scene.

Lol. I'm an idiot. That'a the reflection of the setting sun on the cover of the nav/collision lights, isn't it?

If that's the case, it is really cool. 

39 minutes ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

sun reflects on the light glass of the nav light? 

I would concur, but go further and say that that’s the reflection of the sun on the interior mirrors of the nav light assembly (with the main central LED assembly in the middle not being lit because it’s, well, not reflective).

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But talking about external lights.  Check out this image and explain the rather weird effect. First one to explain it right gets a free CRJ.

image.png

Looks as if the low sunlight is reflecting off the mirrored surface on the inside of the navlight.

• Upvote 1
vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

talking about external lights.  Check out this image and explain the rather weird effect. First one to explain it right gets a free CRJ.

image.png

The sunshades are not down 

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

image.png

Is it the reflection of the flap pylon on the underside of the wing?

@Mathijs Kok

I remember you during a simulation show in Paris Le Bourget Airport long ago .That day I didn't dare come and say hello to you. However you seem sympathetic.I was shy at the time but today much less...

Anyway, all this to tell you that I'm going to buy the CRJ and give all my support even if I am not an expert in piloting this kind of plane.I absolutely want to contribute to the success of momentum for this NG simulator.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

image.png

Lets just say its the shutter speed on the camera :)

Excited to see this new CRJ make it to the MSFS market. I previously had the p3d version and mostly loved it. My only big concern right now is performance. Even with a 2080ti, 9900k 5GHz and 32GB RAM... I still wonder how it'll perform. Of course I'm comparing this to the stock models that seem poorly optimized. Hoping there will be some discussion around that because for me, that'll be what holds this purchase up. I'm optimistic though and looking forward to any future updates. Unfortunately a firefighter salary can only pay for so many add-ons and want to make sure I invest wisely. Thanks for all of the effort you all are putting into the product!