• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

Friends, I was asked to posts this.   -----------------------------   Dear FlightSim Community,   We feel the expectation on us to give official information about the rel

I have seen some questions about wingflex on other sites. Now, readers here know why we do not care a lot but let me go over it one more time to close the discussion ones and for all. The CRJ

Posted Images

This is looking very impressive. I was aware it was in the works but today is the first time I've actually delved into the forums and seen the latest updates. I've never flown a CRJ in my 25 years of flight simming but I've been having a look at the routes they fly and I think it's going to be the perfect aircraft for this sim. Good luck with the finishing touches and, if you can get it out before I start my two weeks of self-isolation on 12th December, that would be great. Nice to finally have a target to work towards, eh? 😉  

10 hours ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

Oh my ... 😍. Never recalled the CRJ looked that good, wow MSFS engine has changed many things, I saw one of interview that Asobo is using Forza game engine

Actually it is a private game/graphics engine from Asobo.

13 minutes ago, PRO-PILOT said:

thanks for the fast reply
So this supports the fact that the plane itself is ready, only some tweaks are elft

Mwahhhh yeah, but important tweaks, at least some will need to be solved. But beta testers will get flying in the next few days in earnest.

Beta group is full btw, only real pilots would be welcome. They can apply at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

This looks amazing! Thank yall for all of your hard work!

I have a question about liveries for the CRJ and I completely understand if there is nothing you can say at this time. Will there be a Delta Connection or a SkyWest livery that comes with the aircraft, and will there be the ability for community members to create liveries for the aircraft?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sythone said:

This looks amazing! Thank yall for all of your hard work!

I have a question about liveries for the CRJ and I completely understand if there is nothing you can say at this time. Will there be a Delta Connection or a SkyWest livery that comes with the aircraft, and will there be the ability for community members to create liveries for the aircraft?

Delta Connection, but no SkyWest. I am sure there will be loads of people repainting this one though.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This looks awesome!! So excited to see this. I’ve been eagerly checking this forum a few times a day, and I love seeing all of the new updates every time. I will be buying this product the moment I hear that it is available. I’m curious about a few things, and I understand if you can’t answer due to NDA.
Any chance we will have the ability to move the camera into the cabin? I love setting those custom cameras to get wing views on takeoff. 

Also, will it come stock with SAS or PSA Airlines (American Eagle) liveries? 

Huge thanks to all of you for keeping us informed via this forum.

1 hour ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

External lighting are working? Because I didn't notice the Nav/Strobe light working in the pervious screenshots

Well, I told you we still have open issues!

But talking about external lights.  Check out this image and explain the rather weird effect. First one to explain it right gets a free CRJ.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
vor 17 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

But talking about external lights.  Check out this image and explain the rather weird effect. First one to explain it right gets a free CRJ.

image.png

those moments when u wish u knew something about all this stuff 😕

This image reminds of another question actually, of course only answer if u feel like it. Will the crj have a modeled cabin interior or something similar to the window effect seen in the default msfs aircraft?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

image.png

Something telling me it's about the oval shaped shadow on the fuselage but I may be completely wrong. 

30 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Is that a conflict between the alpha channel of the navigation light cover and the glow effect?

vor 34 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

As you said, there is still a problem with external light? Maybe the sim thinks, that the light is a sun? This could be the reason, why you get such a shadow at the fuselage.