• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some more images... nothing really new to see but do compare this to default aircraft and you see we are learning some new tricks.... Still a lot missing, but we are getting there! As you will see the

The name is preliminary and everything you see here is work in progress (pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-(add a few more pre-'s)-pre-Alpha stage)   First outside model shot in the hangar:

(Yes, we are aware of the problem with the sunshade. It's a bug in MSFS - you can see it in the TBM930 too). Also: Work in progress!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jrotaetxe said:

What about VC? I find quite worrying not havoing a sigle shot of the VC...

Now that you say it, another product from said dev comes to mind that did not have an VC

• Like 1
Vor 1 Stunde, The Dude sagte:

Anything known about a release date yet? Will the gear also be modeled?

There's a special version for forum deputies: It has no gear, no VC and no release 🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
On 8/20/2020 at 5:49 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

There's a special version for forum deputies: It has no gear, no VC and no release 🙂

Must be that super 'sekret squirrel teknolugy' everyone talks about. I bet that version even has a disco ball too :(

Looks fantastic so far. Looking forward to seeing other Aerosoft products come to MFS. I am especially excited for the A320 family's arrival in the new sim...whenever that may be. 

Very exciting time to be a flight sim enthusiast. 

• Like 1

Eagerly waiting for this one, the second it comes out I'll be flying it a lot!

I have three questions that everyone else may also have in mind:

1) Do you have an idea of the pricing strategy for customers who have already bought the CRJ for FSX or for P3D? I know it's a bit early in the project to be 100% sure of the pricing just yet, but a rough idea may be a comfort to people

2) Will this be made available in the MSFS marketplace? How will that work with connecting it to people's existing Aerosoft accounts if the email address they use for their Microsoft Account differs from their aerosoft email address?

3) Will all the existing systems that have already been modelled in previous releases be fully functional and incorporated? Or will compromises have to be made for the initial release? From what I'm hearing it sounds thorough and complete, but that extra reassurance will be comforting to hear from you.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:26 AM, amahran said:

Eagerly waiting for this one, the second it comes out I'll be flying it a lot!

I have three questions that everyone else may also have in mind:

1) Do you have an idea of the pricing strategy for customers who have already bought the CRJ for FSX or for P3D? I know it's a bit early in the project to be 100% sure of the pricing just yet, but a rough idea may be a comfort to people

The first one is easy...It's too early for even a "rough idea" as this is a first development and the learning curve must be climbed. For a rough idea, consider it might be a bit less than the present product. As you probably know, Aerosoft only charges for new files and not for files that are ported over from earlier developments. So what percentage of the final product will be new work is unknown for now as the SDK is still evolving. The final price won't be known until very shortly before release

2) We have already spend months and months on this project and almost all code is new. All modeling will be new, flightmodels are totally new etc. So you should expect this to be a full price product without any serious discounts for P3D owners.

3) Not sure... some things we now use are at this moment simply not supported by the sim. How this develops over the coming weeks.... we hope for the best. It will NOT be a dumbed down product to get something on the market, that is not our style, we never done that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
On 20.8.2020 at 11:33, Hans Hartmann sagte:

The name is preliminary and everything you see here is work in progress (pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-(add a few more pre-'s)-pre-Alpha stage)

First outside model shot in the hangar:

111_hans_crj.jpg

P.S.: Don't ask for wingflex or release dates.

Any chance to get an approximately release date? This year or next year? That looks stunning. Cant wait. :)

Petter, it's the pinned thread at the top of that section.

Trying to be polite here, but you really should take the time to look for things on your own instead of asking others to do it for you. In this case, Mathijs told you what forum section to look in, and it's pretty obvious which thread to look at when you open the section. Thinking about many of your posts in the Aerosoft forums, you could have found the answer yourself with a quick Google/Bing search. Now it may be that you find it hard to do if your English language skills are a bit weak, but learning to do things yourself through a translator app in your browser is a vital life skill these days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4