Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Joins the Aerosoft Store

DaveCT2003

My dear friends and fellow Flight Simmers!

I am proud to inform you that the Majestic Software product line is now available in the Aerosoft Shop!

I've been flying airliners in flight sim for a very, very long time, and I'd love to tell you a secret of mine.  I fly the Dash 8 Q400 on about every 3 flights because it not only handles like the real aircraft I have flown, not only because I can share the aircraft via the incredible Shared Cockpit feature (and teach others how to fly it and how to fly on VATSIM), and not only because it's one of the very best and most completely simulated aircraft ever developed for desktop flight sim, the reason I fly the Dash 8 Q400 so often is because flying a Turbo Prop is a completely different experience than flying the bigger jets and, well, it's just an amazing experience that every flight simmer should try!

Just a few of the benefits gained with this addon:

• Amazing Aircraft Sharing with another Pilot and Observer
  • Head-up guidance system
  • A full external flight dynamics engine to help the aircraft perform like a Turbo Prop
  • Very Smooth and Realistic Control Handling
  • Sound System Advanced Mode
  • Autopilot TCS mode
  • Undockable 2D panels
  • Working Circuit Breakers
  • Alternate Gear Extension
  • System Control Application
  • Completely Customizable Failure System

Of course we're very happy to add another Shared Cockpit aircraft to the Aerosoft Flight Sim Community where people come to learn and enjoy flying with one another both in group flights and Shared Cockpit.  Come join the fun!

For other features of this amazing aircraft, please see the product at:

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/3180/majestic-software-dash-8-q400-pro-edition-for-p3d-v4/v5

Archived