Multiple VOR/NDB cannot be choose

XCSWxcsw

I found a BUG and hope that the developer can fix it as soon as possible, which affects the use.

When you enter a FIX, if the FIX is multiplied , there will be a selection option. But VOR and NDB cannot. It will always choose the top one (of the navdata file).

12 minutes ago, XCSWxcsw said:

I found a BUG and hope that the developer can fix it as soon as possible, which affects the use.

When you enter a FIX, if the FIX is multiplied , there will be a selection option. But VOR and NDB cannot. It will always choose the top one (of the navdata file).

Let is see if I understand.  Are you saying if there are numerous entries for a NAVAID Identifier, you are not able to select anything but the top entry in the list located on the MCDU?

Can  you provide a flight plan (Departure and Arrival Airports and the flight plan itself) and a screen shot that gives an example of what you're experiencing?

58 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Let is see if I understand.  Are you saying if there are numerous entries for a NAVAID Identifier, you are not able to select anything but the top entry in the list located on the MCDU?

Can  you provide a flight plan (Departure and Arrival Airports and the flight plan itself) and a screen shot that gives an example of what you're experiencing?

for example "HET" that VOR, i would like to use name as "HOHHOT" in China, but when i type HET in, it will automatically select to name as "HENRYETTA" , I can select that

9 minutes ago, XCSWxcsw said:

for example "HET" that VOR, i would like to use name as "HOHHOT" in China, but when i type HET in, it will automatically select to name as "HENRYETTA" , I can select that

Can you provide a flight plan (Departure and Arrival Airports and the flight plan itself) and a screen shot that gives an example of what you're experiencing?   You have to help me help you.  The reason I need the flight plan the and actual NAVAID in question is because the FMGS will always place the closest identifier match at the top of the list.  So without the information I asked for, I'm unable to assist you.

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Can you provide a flight plan (Departure and Arrival Airports and the flight plan itself) and a screen shot that gives an example of what you're experiencing?   You have to help me help you.  The reason I need the flight plan the and actual NAVAID in question is because the FMGS will always place the closest identifier match at the top of the list.  So without the information I asked for, I'm unable to assist you.

sure my fp is ZBAD IDKEX B339 ERVEB DCT HOT DCT IKITI A345 HLD ZBLA

Please login to display this image.

I entered  your flight plan, including the correct HOT (114.30) @ 44N/116E and everything is fine.  The correct FMGS entry is "HOT".  The VOR you're asking about is also known as XILINHOT  )for the city/county) but as I said the indent for FMGS entry is HOT.

Another example of this is the DQO or "DUPONT" VOR outside of Philadelphia.  You can enter DQO, but you can't enter DUPONT.

7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I entered  your flight plan, including the correct HOT (114.30) @ 44N/116E and everything is fine.  The correct FMGS entry is "HOT".  The VOR you're asking about is also known as XILINHOT  )for the city/county) but as I said the indent for FMGS entry is HOT.

Another example of this is the DQO or "DUPONT" VOR outside of Philadelphia.  You can enter DQO, but you can't enter DUPONT.

Strange but why on my MCDU it shows HOT other that 5899NM?

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Could simply be that the navaid is not in the database. Keep in mind these databases do not contain all data, just the data their customers asked for.

Ok i got that, when i reinstall Navdata, it works thanks!

Archived