Key Registration not working / Registrierung nach Installation im Store klappt nicht

Got today the Premium-Delux edition of FS2020.

After installing 10DVDs and 100GB MS store opens and asks for key. But after entering the key I get the error (see pic). Verified the code 10 times. also created a new MS Store account with the same eMail like the one used with AEROSOFT. no luck.

How to continue now?

Habe heute die Premium-Delux vom neuen FS2020 bekommen.
Nach 10 DVDs und ca 100GB installation öffnete sich der MS-Store um den Code einzugeben.

Mein Code funktioniert leider nicht! 

Code selbst 10 mal geprüft. Auch einen neuen MS-Account generiert der die gleiche eMail benutzt die bei Aerosoft hinterlegt ist. Aber es ändert sich nichts.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, kdaup said:

I've checked it several times. Opened a ticket.

Perfect, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

hey
This morning I did look more close and got an idea.
in the code there is a little dot at the center of the O or 0. So I tried this morning with Q instead of O or 0.
That one worked!!!
So look carful to your key

For me the problem is solved now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived