• Aerosoft

... and did not get the complete package.  Log out of Steam, log in again and restart the sim. It should then download the missing bits.

Might I make a personal comment? I understand people are upset about not getting what they paid for and they wanted to get that solved. But Microsoft and Asosbo were working very hard to solve that nasty issue. The many very unsavory comments on Steam about a bug that everybody knew would be solved were.... unsavory. Just not needed. Report the issue, fly with the fine aircraft and airports you got and wait for it to be fixed. As it is. Within 24 hours. Shit happens.

Please login to display this image.

Some of the Steam comments were not only nasty, but downright racist. 'The jews from Microsoft'? If a customer of Aerosoft would write anything like that he would be banned for life. That's not a customer we want. I am seriously upset about the lack of understanding. This is a massive project, things gone wrong and things will go wrong. But I know for a fact that there are a lot of people working very hard to solve issues. I have been working since 07:00 this morning assisting customers (boxed or download, we will try to help anybody who has an issue). It's now 19:00 and I am not done. Other people in my staff are working the same hours. And that is just Aerosoft, Asobo and Microsoft are also doing all they can. 

Guys, this is a game. A simulator. Entertainment.  Not the cure for Corona. I know we all want it badly, but give people a chance to fix issues before shouting that the product sucks balls.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mathijs,

I wholeheartedly agree. I am flabbergasted and shocked to see so many barbaric reactions.

Relax, people, and be a bit patient. Everyone involved works his butt off to get issues solved and/or help you.

Archived