How to start 2nd part of installation with the software launcher?

Hello there!

After a few hours the installer copied all data from the 10 DVDs to my HDD. Now I'm stuck at step 4 of the manual instructions "step 4: download the software launcher".

I activated the key on my account and it shows in "my library" in the "Microsoft Store" App.

How to continue from here without installing (downloading) everything again that is already on my hdd now?

When starting the setup from DVD1 again the "Microsoft Store" App starts automatically but nothing happens.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hi,

You'll need to press install on the app registered to your account with the key provided. This will say it needs around 120 GB, however, it will only download a 1 GB file. Make sure to install this to the same drive as where you installed the disc content.

Once you then launch that 1 GB file, it will find the existing files placed on your drive by the disc setup.

Thank you! It worked!

(For the sake of completeness the following...)

It downloaded 1 GB. After launch it showed the Intro-Movie and showed a settings page. Now its about to load the remaining stuff...

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

For the benefit of anyone that comes across this post, do note that in the above picture the 20 GB update is completely normal and should be expected. This is to download the premium content as all as to provide any updates pushed out by Asobo.

Archived