EDDM - Why the default Jetways are on the wrong Position ?

winstonwolf

Hello , 

Why all of the default Jetways in EDDM are on the wrong Position to the Front Door of the Plane ? Too deep and awy to right . 

The Simwings SODE Jetways for EDDM crash my Sim . 

Is there soon an Update available ? 

Michael . 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

When your Aircraft has the wrong exit parameters in his aircraft.cfg, the jetway will use this data. Check the Crj beside you Airbus, there the data are correct.

vor 13 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

When your Aircraft has the wrong exit parameters in his airliner.cfg, the jetway will use this data. Check the Crj beside you Airbus, there the data are correct.

You mean the aircraft.cfg ? Right 

The funny thing is that the AI Traffic has no Problems with the Gates . 

But also the AS Airbus and the FSlabs Airbus have these Problems . Means AS Airbus is wrong configured for an AS Airport ?  

Please dont tell me that only on EDDM ( all other Airports have no Problems witth this Planes ) has an Problem with the aircraft.cfg of these Planes . 

Ok , 

What Parameters must the EXIT values in the aircraft.cfg have that they work with the STRG+J Jetways in EDDM ? 

I try now every kind of settings , but the default Jetways stays to far down from the Exit . 

Thanks 

vor 4 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

When your Aircraft has the wrong exit parameters in his aircraft.cfg, the jetway will use this data. Check the Crj beside you Airbus, there the data are correct.

Oliver , 

I told you in this Post that the SODE Jetways crashed my Sim . Why dont you tell me that there is an Post open because of the exact same problem . 

You are involved in this Post . 

Why you dont give me the Tipp with deleting the dummy bgl File as in this Post described . 

This is not the help i need . Sorry !!!!!!

vor 13 Stunden , winstonwolf sagte:

Why you dont give me the Tipp with deleting the dummy bgl File as in this Post described . 

This is not the help i need . Sorry !!!!!!

maybe because this forum isn't face2face support and requires you to sometimes have a look if your problem is discussed / solved in another thread?

vor 22 Minuten, data63 sagte:

maybe because this forum isn't face2face support and requires you to sometimes have a look if your problem is discussed / solved in another thread?

My parents used to say to me in the past  "He always has an excuse" 🙂

Oliver is directly involved in this already open Case with the dummy.bgl File  . I am a Customer and need help . He knows about this Problem . That has nothing to do with "i have to search for my self for this Problem. 

Do you search for an Problem when 2 AS People tells u something about "buggy V5" and "I cant check as I do not use P3Dv5 (far too buggy) nor do I use AI Traffic tools. But the crash might also be caused by incompatible AI aircraft file and or zero byte files. You can check this." ? 

Archived