Fmc not working as it should.

Viggi003

Hello.

I bought the Simcheck A300 a few days ago and was happy with it, the only downside: the cdu. So I searched if there isn't a new cdu for it, and with that I saw the fmc expansion, I bought it directly and installed. First there wasn't any fmc, but I managed to install it properly afterwards. But I didn't had time to fly as it was late at night and I needed to sleep, that was yesterday. Today I finally had time to fly the A300 with fmc but directly after I wanted to configure the fmc, I sadly needed to realise, that whenever I want to insert the letters into the fmc they don't appear. Whatever I did, nothing showed up. Please help me fix this.

Regards Victor.

• 1 month later...

I know it's quite late reply, but it's due to WIndows 10 not having Win7 fonts installed by default.

Download and install win7 font onto your system and it will work. 

• 1 year later...

Hey all. First up thanks so much to Aerosoft for continuing to host these forum areas for products that are getting on now years wise. 

I just reinstalled the Simcheck A300 in P3D v3 on Windows 10 and all works well apart from the FMC font display. Can anyone tell me specifically WHICH font is missing? Have tried googling for what fonts are likely to be missing going from Win7 to Win10 but there are so many. Have also tried manually installing "Arial Unicode MS Regular" on it's own and the "Pan European Supplemental Fonts" via Settings -> Apps and Settings -> Optional Features but no luck so far.

Really hoping someone can help out here, looking forward to flying the old girl again. Thanks in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

The only solution I know, was to install all fonts of Windows 7. AFAIK the A300 was never compatible with Windows 10.

Thanks Otto. Wonder if anyone has a way to contact Bjorn these days? Must be one or two main fonts surely, shame no one knows which one. Anyone else shed any light on this?

PS the reason I'd like to know which fonts is most windows machines have moved on well and truely from Win7 to Win10 so finding those old fonts is tricky, and without them this is a product you cant use if wanting to fly IFR w either the INS or FMC. I really love the A300 and having just go back into simming am hoping someone can help