PFPX needs activating after moving to a new drive

After several months of problem-free use, I have added a new larger M.2 drive to my rig, cloned the C drive (OS drive including XPlane 11 and DCS) to the new larger drive, wiped my old drive, and then moved the entire contents of my XPlane11 folder to my old drive).

I have launched Xplane 11 successfully first time, but when I launch PFPX it is asking to be activated, but it doesn't seem to accept the licence key (the continue button is greyed out and doesn't do anything).

Please can someone help me troubleshoot this to get PFPX working again.

Many thanks,

TCUK

Check that you are using the product activation code as it sounds like all data is not submitted hence you cannot continue, I have known users try to use a code for the server subscription.

If the code is correct post back here and I'll give you the steps to reinstall.

@srcooke thank you that was it! I was trying the annual subscription code instead of the original purchase code (which is a longer format: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX ).

I couldn't find my original purchase code, but there is a lost key link on the FlightSimSoft website where I purchased the product  and my keys were resent to me by email.

It is working again now, thank you very much 🙂

Archived