FSX skin not loading

Sacha Berryman

My StarFlyer JA25MC Airbus A320 CFM 1.0.0 skin doesnt load i have changed the config file (Youll see in the attachments) and it still does not work adding the model name sharklets in all caps also doesnt work as then i cannot even see the plane when i go to select it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

the line "model" is empty. Read the readme file again, that comes with the product.

And next time choose the correct section, as this repaint is not done by Holger.

There are two different downloads for this livery, one for FSX/P3D and one for the Airbus Professional (P3Dv4 and v5).  Be sure you're downloading the correct one, which is located HERE.

Since I don't have FSX or P3Dv3 installed there is no way I can test this, but I've checked it and it looks good to me so it should work.  Please post a screen shot of both your CURRENT aircraft.cfg file and the folder and files showing the texture folder is correctly placed.

Archived