Airbusxx Company Route

walt642

Good morning. I am going crazy trying to find out how to get mu CDU to see a company route. I create a flight plan with navigraph charts. I export it to E:flight plans, I also saved the flight plan to C:\Users\My name\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX flight plans, yet when I try to load the flight plan in the CDU company route, I get not in data base. Although it does put the KSFFCYVR (Example) in L1 and it turns blue. But when I go to flightplan there are no waypoints listed. What would be the exact location for me to save the flightplans so the CDU will see them. Also, say for example, the flightplan saved shows KSFFCYVR.pln  should it be showing KSFFCYVR.rte   or is  pln ok? I think I just have to get the right location to save the company routes. "Happy Flying and thanks for any help."  Walt

Hi,

your flightplans have the wrong format. They need to be .flp for the Airbus to read them.
Default simulator flightplans don't contain enough data for the Airbus, so an own format is used.

• Deputy Sheriffs
32 minutes ago, walt642 said:

I create a flight plan with navigraph charts.

Navigraph Charts does not export in a proper format. I suggest using Simbrief, which is free and exports in the format the Airbus expects.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived