Daytona Airport

walt642

Just a little more information on the Daytona aircraft working under P3Dv4 and v5 - it actually does, including the surrounding scenery (such as the raceway right next to the airport).  Just to be sure I just tested it under P3Dv4 and v5, and it worked fine.

That said, there is a caveat and more information for you.

1. While the scenery does work in P3Dv4/v5,  the installer might not see the P3Dv4/v5 folders so you may have to install the scenery to a dummy folder and then added via a tool such as P3D Addon Organizer.

2. Remember that the scenery was created for FSX and P3Dv2 not the later versions of P3D, so we don't guarantee the scenery for the later versions of P3D and we don't provide support for this either.  But it does work for me!

3. There is also a free INI Builds update for this airport which provides Dynamic Lighting and reflective terminal windows!

If you need a Daytona airport scenery, this will work for you but please understand the warnings above.

All the best my friend!

Archived